Aug 06, 2020
football : Roma bought for 591 million euros
This news has been received from: cvbj.biz
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
La Louve changes ownership …
An American businessman succeeds another American businessman. TheAS Rome announced Thursday morning that the club was in the process of being sold by James Pallotta, who had owned it for nine years, to Dan Friedkin, president and CEO of the American group Friedkin.
A few details remain to be settled, particularly on the legal level, but the sale should be effective at the end of the month. Amount of the transaction? 591 million euros.
Fifth of Serie A this season, AS Roma will play in the next Europa League.
Comunicato ufficiale sulla proprietà dell ‘# ASRoma
➡️https: //t.co/3Gv81Axwms pic.twitter.com/PcDZSQonWe
– AS Roma (@OfficialASRoma) August 6, 2020
Serie A MVP, Dybala succeeds Ronaldo
Previous Next 1/9Philippe Coutinho
Bought 160 M € in January 2018 by FC Barcelona, the Brazilian could be loaned to Arsenal.
In agreement with AC Milan, Serge Aurier is estimated at 15 M € by the Italian club, when Tottenham asks for 20.
The Stéphanois could take the direction of Al-Jazeera, he whose salary of about 2M € weighs on the finances of Asse.
Still no extension recorded for the Brazilian under contract until 2023.
5/9Marc André Ter Stegen
The doorman bought 12 M € in 2014 by FC Barcelona, should be replaced for 5 years.
Estimated at 22.5 M €, the Marseillais is heading for the Premier League confirms a close friend of the player. Tottenham and Everton are in line.
The Swiss doorman will leave FC Basel to join Montpellier. He should sign 4 years, for an amount of 6 M €.
Followed by Rennes, the Valladolid player will most certainly join Southampton for € 12m and a four-year contract.
The Real Madrid player will be loaned for one season, without an option to buy, to Villarreal, for the sum of € 2m.
News Source: cvbj.biz
Are you going to ask Frank about Thiago Silva? Tottenham boss Mourinho silent on Alli after dropping midfielder again
Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho would not comment on Dele Alli after once again leaving the midfielder out of his matchday squad.
Alli was dropped for Tuesday’s Carabao Cup match against Chelsea, making it the fourth time in six Spurs matches so far this year that he has failed to even make the bench.
The England international’s diminished status under Mourinho has led to plenty of speculation that he could be leaving the club before the transfer window closes.
When asked about Alli failing to make his matchday squad prior to Tuesday’s match, though, Mourinho refused to comment on the 24-year-old and instead named two other players who missed out on the squad — including the injured Son Heung-min.
“No Dele Alli, no Sonny, no [Giovani] Lo Celso,” Mourinho told Sky Sports when quizzed on Alli’s absence.
The Portuguese boss then turned the question around and asked if Chelsea manager Frank Lampard would be asked about Thiago Silva’s absence after the Brazil defender made a mistake leading to a goal against West Brom at the weekend.
“I am not going to talk about the players who are not here,” Mourinho continued. “Are you going to ask Frank [why] no Thiago Silva, was because of the mistake he made or another reason?”
When told that fans would want to know why Alli was dropped yet again, Mourinho would only respond by insisting that fans were even more interested in players who were in the squad.
“Fans are fascinated by every player that is playing especially,” Mourinho said.
Spurs reached the last 16 of the Carabao Cup without having to play their last-32 match, having received a bye after their tie against Leyton Orient was called off due to a coronavirus outbreak among the League Two side’s squad.
Mourinho admitted he felt strange having advanced in that fashion, saying that he felt bad that the League Two side did not get the chance to face his side.
“It’s a strange competition for us because I don’t like at all to go to the next round without playing,” Mourinho said. “Also for us but especially for Leyton Orient we did not play that game which makes me sad about it.”