Sep 16, 2020
I Will Never Kill Myself Conor McGregor Posts a Strong Message on Social Media
This news has been received from: newsbrig.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Conor McGregor has been in the news for not so good reasons lately. Recently, he was arrested for indecent exposure. Although he was released shortly, it was still big news for all his fans. “The Notorious” has now released a long statement sending a loud message to all his detractors.
The news of Conor McGregor’s arrest in Corsica spread like a wildfire.He was in the city to take part in a charity race. However, the news of the arrest overshadowed Conor’s goodwill. The drama didn’t end there.
McGregor then replied to a comment on Twitter that led to concerns about his mental health. He employed a strong use of words when he said, “He couldn’t go on like this.” Although he deleted the tweet soon after, anyone who followed him must have wondered if everything is all right for the former UFC double champ.
McGregor has answered all these concerns and vowed to not fall prey to the circumstances.Conor McGregor takes to his private Facebook page to address all the allegations
“Mystic Mac” posted a lengthy message on his Facebook page, which was obtained via Harry Williams of the Irish MMA outlet SevereMMA.
“I will never kill myself no matter how many wish for it,” McGregor wrote (transcript via MiddleEasy.com). “Try set me up all yous f**king want over and over and over the truth will always set me free! Be it baby father claims, rape, indecent exposure, bulls**t WhatsApp group s**t. You f**king name it. Never will I fold!…..”
Conor McGregor responds to the allegations made against him and addresses the notion of dark thoughts. pic.twitter.com/DU1NeTH2ws
— Harry Williams (@Harry_Williams) September 15, 2020
McGregor showed a deep faith in DNA and CCTV. Moreover, he refused to pay a dime to anyone who wishes to leverage his name and fame against him. He also made sure that his message reaches out to everyone in the past who has ever levied a false allegation against him.
Audie Attar, the manager of Conor McGregor, has already issued a stern warning, adding that the Irishman isn’t a target for an easy path to a headline or a payday. It seems McGregor has had enough of being on the receiving end of allegations that he feels aren’t true. The lawful procedure will hopefully expose the truth. Meanwhile, McGregor has made sure that his voice is loud and clear.
Continue the conversation on the app, join other MMA fans on MMA Fans App
News Source: newsbrig.com
Dana White responds to Conor McGregors leaked DMs: Its one of the dirtiest things you can do
Minnesota Covid-19 survey halted after team members report racial slurs, state officials say The best cheap burger in every state Dana White responds to Conor McGregors leaked DMs: Its one of the dirtiest things you can do
ABU DHABI – Dana White says Conor McGregor has violated the “man code.”© Provided by MMAJunkie
A day after McGregor leaked previously private direct message conversations the two had in early 2020, MMA Junkie asked White his thoughts at the UFC 253 post-fight news conference.
“Listen, I’ve had people blowing me up left and right,” White said. “Everybody here knows, even the ladies. This is some man code stuff, you know? It’s just something you don’t do. It’s one of the dirtiest things you can do.”
McGregor’s screenshots were written in an attempt to prove he was willing and able to fight earlier this year. The texts displayed McGregor discussing potential a matchup against Justin Gaethje as well as serving as a fill-in fighter for the then-scheduled UFC lightweight title fight between champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson.
The discussed topic that seemingly bothered White the most, however, was longtime UFC fighter Diego Sanchez. In the conversation, White had denied McGregor’s request to fight Sanchez in a May main event in Los Angeles, saying the UFC would lose its promoter’s license if it was booked.
“We were just talking about Diego Sanchez,” White said, shortly after discussing how much respect he had for the only remaining “TUF 1” alumnus on the UFC roster. “Diego Sanchez is in there in a private conversation I was having with Conor. When you’re the No. 2 or 3 ranked guy in the world and you’re telling me you want to fight but you want to fight unranked, 39-year-old Diego Sanchez in a main event in Los Angeles – no.”
Sanchez fought Saturday and lost to Jake Matthews by unanimous decision. Sanchez has gone 3-2 in his most recent five outings.
UFC 253 took place Saturday at Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The event stream on ESPN+ pay-per-view after prelims on ESPN2/ESPN+.
Check out Dana White’s full UFC 253 post-fight news conference in the video above.MORE:
Rizin FF 24 live results
UFC 253 bonuses: Israel Adesanya, Jan Blachowicz nab 'Performance of the Night' honors
Dominick Reyes after UFC 253 loss to Jan Blachowicz: 'Nothing left to do but get back up'
Twitter reacts to Israel Adesanya's masterful title defense against Paulo Costa at UFC 253
UFC 253 results: Israel Adesanya mauls Paulo Costa, retains middleweight title