Sep 16, 2020
Conor McGregor reacted angrily to an allegation of indecent exposure, saying people are trying to set him up: The truth will always set me free
This news has been received from: msn.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
The 25 best episodes of Parks and Recreation 3 Tax Facts Every Social Security Retiree Must Know Conor McGregor reacted angrily to an allegation of indecent exposure, saying people are trying to set him up: The truth will always set me free © Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images Conor McGregor.Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images
- Conor McGregor has reacted angrily to an allegation of indecent exposure.
- McGregor was reportedly taken into police custody in Corsica after a September 10 complaint accused him of "attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition."
- Through a legal spokesperson at the time, he denied any wrongdoing.
- "I will not allow these people to just accuse me and then disappear into the dark to attempt to ruin someone [sic] else life," McGregor said in a private Facebook post.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Conor McGregor reacted angrily to an allegation of "indecent exposure" last week in France, saying Tuesday that "the truth will always set me free."
McGregor was taken into police custody in Corsica on Saturday after a September 10 complaint accused the former fighter of "attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition," according to a Bastia prosecutor as reported by AFP Sport.
A legal spokesperson for the Irishman said the 32-year-old "vigorously denies any accusations of misconduct."
And his manager, the Paradigm SM founder Audie Attar, later said that he is personally "irate."
Attar said: "[I am] putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday."
Using a similar tone in a statement on his private Facebook account, which TMZ confirmed to be real, McGregor said he will fight the "bulls---" claims.
"Try set me up all yous f------ want over and over and over the truth will always set me free! Be it baby father claims, rape, indecent exposure, bulls---, WhatsApp group s---. You f------ name it. Never will I fold!
"The truth is the truth and it gives me wings. I know my character!
"God bless DNA! God bless CCTV! God bless eyewitness! God bless the truth! The truth is power! I am free!
"Never will a dime be paid to anyone coming at me with vicious lies! Not now, not f------ ever! I will fight! And I am only beginning my fight!
"All these past incidents you will see! They will not be forgotten! I will not allow these people to just accuse me and then disappear into the dark to attempt to ruin someone else life! No f------ way!"
McGregor also said: "I will never kill myself no matter how many wish for it."
- Read more:
- A UFC fighter was heartbroken and cut an interview short when he found out a champion wrestler had been executed in Iran
- Roy Jones Jr. said he may have 'made a mistake' agreeing to an exhibition with Mike Tyson because 'he's the bigger,' more 'explosive guy'
- An MMA fighter stuck his middle finger up at his opponent, then KO'd him with a vicious kick to the head
- Conor McGregor's manager said he's irate at 'those seeking to score a headline or a payday' regarding the fighter's latest arrest
- Conor McGregor got drug-tested while he was sailing on his yacht in the Mediterranean, meaning he's not officially retired
News Source: msn.com
Dana White responds to Conor McGregors leaked DMs: Its one of the dirtiest things you can do
Minnesota Covid-19 survey halted after team members report racial slurs, state officials say The best cheap burger in every state Dana White responds to Conor McGregors leaked DMs: Its one of the dirtiest things you can do
ABU DHABI – Dana White says Conor McGregor has violated the “man code.”© Provided by MMAJunkie
A day after McGregor leaked previously private direct message conversations the two had in early 2020, MMA Junkie asked White his thoughts at the UFC 253 post-fight news conference.
“Listen, I’ve had people blowing me up left and right,” White said. “Everybody here knows, even the ladies. This is some man code stuff, you know? It’s just something you don’t do. It’s one of the dirtiest things you can do.”
McGregor’s screenshots were written in an attempt to prove he was willing and able to fight earlier this year. The texts displayed McGregor discussing potential a matchup against Justin Gaethje as well as serving as a fill-in fighter for the then-scheduled UFC lightweight title fight between champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson.
The discussed topic that seemingly bothered White the most, however, was longtime UFC fighter Diego Sanchez. In the conversation, White had denied McGregor’s request to fight Sanchez in a May main event in Los Angeles, saying the UFC would lose its promoter’s license if it was booked.
“We were just talking about Diego Sanchez,” White said, shortly after discussing how much respect he had for the only remaining “TUF 1” alumnus on the UFC roster. “Diego Sanchez is in there in a private conversation I was having with Conor. When you’re the No. 2 or 3 ranked guy in the world and you’re telling me you want to fight but you want to fight unranked, 39-year-old Diego Sanchez in a main event in Los Angeles – no.”
Sanchez fought Saturday and lost to Jake Matthews by unanimous decision. Sanchez has gone 3-2 in his most recent five outings.
UFC 253 took place Saturday at Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The event stream on ESPN+ pay-per-view after prelims on ESPN2/ESPN+.
Check out Dana White’s full UFC 253 post-fight news conference in the video above.MORE:
Rizin FF 24 live results
UFC 253 bonuses: Israel Adesanya, Jan Blachowicz nab 'Performance of the Night' honors
Dominick Reyes after UFC 253 loss to Jan Blachowicz: 'Nothing left to do but get back up'
Twitter reacts to Israel Adesanya's masterful title defense against Paulo Costa at UFC 253
UFC 253 results: Israel Adesanya mauls Paulo Costa, retains middleweight title