This news has been received from: inquisitr.com

All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.

The 'Kate Plus 8' star was blasted on her Instagram page after vowing to investigate allegations against her ex-husband, Jon.

Kate Gosselin is being blasted on social media after speaking out about allegations that her ex-husband, Jon Gosselin, and physically abused their 16-year-old son, Collin.

The former Kate Plus 8 star told People her ex is a “violent and abusive” person amid allegations that he punched and kicked Collin during an argument earlier this month.

Kate — who reportedly lost custody of Collin nearly two years ago when he returned to Jon’s Pennsylvania home after living at a facility for children with special needs for a lengthy period of time — vowed to continue to pursue a Children and Youth Services investigation on behalf of Collin, despite the fact that no charges were filed against her ex and there is no ongoing case against him.

She was also vocal about the fact that she does not want any of her kids “around” their father anymore.

  Amy Sussman / Getty Images

In response to Kate’s very public comments about her son and ex-husband, many people headed to her last social media post to vent. The mom of eight has not posted on Instagram since July, but the comments section of her most recent Instagram post, seen here, was flooded with angry comments from irate followers and former viewers of her reality show who couldn’t believe she was speaking publicly about the personal family situation.

“What happened Kate… case is closed… still running to People magazine and selling your kids out… the party’s over narc,” one commenter wrote.

“Stop trying to be relevant,” another added. “Keep your personal life personal, and stop trying to be front-page news. It is time to get a job and be a Mom.”

“News flash, Kate. You don’t get to kick your kid out of the house because he’s become too difficult for you to exploit…and then complain about how your ex parents him,” a third wrote.

“Wow Kate, you put Collin away and don’t even speak to him and now all of sudden you care… BS,” another ranted.

Other commenters said the mom of eight has no rights over Collin anymore, and some told her to stop “pretending” to care about her kids just to stay relevant now that their TV show is seemingly off the air for good.

Fans of the family know that there hasn’t been a Kate Plus 8 episode on TLC since last fall and that the long-running reality show appears to have been canceled by the network. Kate’s spinoff dating series has also not been renewed.

Kate has not spoken publicly about Collin at all in recent years, after initially revealing she had sent him away to a school for children with special needs. Last year, Jon alleged that his ex-wife was estranged from their son and has a “no-contact” order with him, per In Touch Weekly.

News Source: inquisitr.com

Tags: kate gosselin jon gosselin

Ugliness around Jets may get worse in Week 3 matchup with Colts

Next News:

Tottenham falls foul of handball rule to draw with Newcastle

LONDON (AP) — Tottenham fell foul of the Premier League’s newly adopted interpretation of defensive handballs, conceding a penalty deep into stoppage time to draw 1-1 at home to Newcastle on Sunday.

A header by Newcastle substitute Andy Carroll struck the outstretched arm of Eric Dier inside the area and the referee awarded a penalty after viewing the incident on the pitchside monitor.

Callum Wilson converted the spot kick in the seventh minute of added-on time, leading to Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho storming down the tunnel in disgust.

The Premier League has fallen in line with the rest of European soccer this season and applied the defensive handball ruling in a stricter way rather than judging it on intent. Like Robin Koch, Victor Lindelof, Matt Doherty, Neal Maupay and Joel Ward before him this season, Dier was adjudged to have made his body unnaturally bigger by having his arm out when it was hit by the ball.

Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson said Saturday, after seeing his side lose 2-1 to a penalty awarded for handball, that the rule was “killing the game” and “destroying my enjoyment of the game of football.”

Lucas Moura had put Tottenham ahead in the 25th minute, tapping in at the back post after Harry Kane had driven the ball across the six-yard box.

Having set up all four of Son Heung-min’s goals in a big win at Southampton last weekend, Kane is already a quarter of the way to the assist record for a single season — held jointly by Thierry Henry and Kevin De Bruyne — after just three rounds of games.

Tottenham should have been leading by a bigger margin at halftime against a lackluster Newcastle, with Son striking the post and crossbar with shots from outside the area and Kane forcing a series of impressive saves from goalkeeper Karl Darlow.

Newcastle applied more pressure in the second half without ever seriously troubling Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, until the penalty.

Amid a busy schedule of games owing to his team’s involvement in Europa League qualifying, Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho took off Son at halftime despite the South Korea forward looking dangerous.

___

More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports

Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.

Other News

  • Larissa’s Children on 90 Day Fiancé: Where Are Her Kids Today?
  • Kate Beckinsale Slays In Tiny Bandeau Top Red Stilettos Before Taking Helicopter Ride With Helen Mirren
  • Father shoots son dead on Staten Island
  • Tottenham boss Mourinho says hamstring victim Son will be out ‘for a while’ time but says he expects Alli to stay
  • Texas 6-Year-Old Dies From Brain-Eating Amoeba, Family Says
  • San Francisco State U. President Defends Speaking Invitation to Terrorist
  • Meadows Defends Trumps Position on Mail-in Ballots: He Is Stating the Facts
  • Viral Video Shows Trump Supporters Leaving Rally, Lining Up At Buses While Hes Still Speaking
  • Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson endorses Biden and Harris in his first public endorsement of a presidential ticket to date
  • Prince George Receives a Very Special Gift While Meeting Sir David Attenborough
  • George Conway Slammed For Defending Amy Coney Barrett
  • The missing grandparents: families mourn elder generation lost to COVID-19
  • Son of former Grand Slam champion Korda wins at French Open
  • Prince William, Kate Middleton, and their kids met David Attenborough, and Princess Charlotte's excitement was captured on camera
  • AOC Slammed by Left for Snubbing Yitzchak Rabin Commemoration
  • Prince William Kate Middleton Share Adorable Family Snaps As Royal Children Meet David Attenborough
  • Kate Beckinsale boards helicopter with Helen Mirren and Rebel Wilson
  • Prince William and Kate Middleton Share a Rare Photo of Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis
  • Shop Center City Saturday Provides Boost For Small Businesses Slammed Hard By Coronavirus Pandemic