Nov 20, 2020
Donald Trump Jr. tested positive for coronavirus earlier this week, spokesperson says
This news has been received from: CNBC
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Donald Trump Jr speaks during a rain shower to an audience wearing ponchos at a Fighters Against Socialism campaign rally in support of his father, U.S. President Donald Trump.Paul Hennesy | LightRocket | Getty Images
Donald Trump Jr. tested positive for coronavirus at the start of the week, his spokesperson confirmed Friday evening, the latest in a series of people connected to the White House who have contracted the virus.
Trump Jr. is asymptomatic and is following all medically recommended Covid-19 guidelines, the spokesperson said. He has been in quarantine at his cabin since receiving the test results.
Bloomberg first reported the news.
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.Related Tags
- Breaking News: Politics
News Source: CNBC
Tags: donald trump
Henry Ford Health System: More Than 37K Patients Tested Negative For Covid-19 In Last 30 Days, 7,350 Tested Positive
MICHIGAN (CBS DETROIT) – Henry Ford Health System provides an advisory chronicling the latest developments in their response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The advisory is now issued once a week on Mondays.
Henry Ford says because they value the privacy of their patients, they are not disclosing specific details about individual patients.
Here’s the list below of positive coronavirus cases as of 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 23:
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients who tested negative in last 30 days: 37,532.
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients who tested positive in last 30 days: 7,350.
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients currently admitted: 376.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital: 126
- Henry Ford Hospital: 79
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital: 54
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health: 66
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital: 48
- Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital: 3
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients who are currently admitted with COVID-19 and who are admitted but do not have a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis: 518
Henry Ford says this number represents 80 percent of all medical/surgical and ICU beds currently in service at HFHS hospitals. Henry Ford has the ability to flex up its bed capacity – as it did at the height of the Spring COVID-19 peak when more than 1,000 COVID-19 patients were admitted to their hospitals.
- Total number Henry Ford Health System patients discharged home in last 60 days: 1,256
- Average length of stay in the hospital by discharge date: 8 days.
- Average ICU days by discharge date: 10 days.
For hospitalized patients, hearing from friends and family is always an important part of recovery. During the current COVID-19 outbreak, connecting with well-wishers from the community may be just as important. The “Well Wishes” online community platform allows loved ones and the community to share well wishes and words of inspiration. The messages are displayed on the televisions in patient rooms on a dedicated channel.
MORE FROM CBS DETROIT: Whitmer Says She Has Authority To Order New Stay-Home Order in Michigan
MORE FROM CBS DETROIT: FDA: Romaine Lettuce Voluntarily Recalled Over Possible E. Coli Risk
MORE FROM CBS DETROIT: Detroit Police: Man Found Dead Outside Of Van With Baby Inside
© 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.Related