Jan 13, 2021
Who were ‘Night Stalker’ Richard Ramirez’s victims?
This news has been received from: the-sun.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
RICHARD Ramirez was dubbed the Night Stalker after his serial killings.
He was 24 when he first began his murderous crimes, though he had been committing theft and had raped women before this.
- The best thrillers on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors on Netflix
- The best true crime series on Netflix
Richard Ramirez's victims ranged widely in terms of their age.
Though he had raped people before June 1984, the killing spree that led to him being caught took place in the greater Los Angeles area and San until August 1985.
His first murder was Mei Leung, a nine year old who he beat and raped before stabbing her to death.
He then hung her body from a pipe in April 1984.3Mei Leung is thought to be Richard Ramirez's first murder victimCredit: .
In June his Night Stalker killing spree began and the crimes took place as follows:
- June 28, 1984: 79-year-old Jennie Vincow was stabbed repeatedly while asleep in bed. Her throat was cut so deeply she was nearly decapitated.
- March 17, 1985: Dayle Yoshie Okazaki, 34, was shot in the forehead. 22-year-old Maria Hernandez was shot at but survived.
What's on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered...
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
How many people did Richard Ramirez kill?
He had at least 14 victims.
He was convicted on:
- 13 counts of murder
- 5 counts of attempted murder
- 11 counts of sexual assault
- 14 counts of burglary
In August 1985, Richard made a journey from Arizona to California by bus, unaware of the fact that his crimes were the leading story in mainstream newspapers.
He saw a group of elderly women identify him as "The Killer" so attempted to flee and carjack a woman.
Bystanders intervened and chased him away, then he attempted to carjack twice more.
Eventually a group of civilians caught up with him, beat him, then held him down until police arrived at the scene.Trailer for 'Night Stalker- The Hunt For a Serial Killer' explores most vicious serial killers in American history Richard Ramirez
News Source: the-sun.com
Tags: on netflix to watch right now the best to watch on netflix right now the best series to watch on netflix the best series to watch on netflix the best first murder night stalker on netflix attempted
REPORT: Netflix Working To Keep Bridgerton Sex Scenes Off Porn Sites
Netflix is reportedly working to keep sex scenes from the hit show “Bridgerton” off of porn sites.
Clips from sex scenes between the two main stars, Phoebe Dynevor and Regé-Jean Page, have appeared on porn sites, according to a report published Sunday by The Sun. Some of the clips have already been removed following warnings from Netflix.
Stars of Netflix’s hottest new show Bridgerton have been left horrified as their sex scenes have made their way to adult websites, with the streaming service taking action. https://t.co/pmxTFMEguU
— news.com.au (@newscomauHQ) January 18, 2021
“‘Bridgerton’s’ sex scenes appearing alongside some of the most obscene material the web has to offer has sparked horror and anger,” a source told the outlet. “Raunchy set pieces have contributed to the buzz but it is a prestige drama based on best-selling novels. To peddle scenes as pure smut is beyond the pale.” (RELATED: Netflix Releases A Preview Of Its 2021 Film Lineup)
“It’s been particularly distressing for Phoebe and Regé-Jean, two young actors who signed on for the role of a lifetime and did not consent to being exploited in this way,” the source added.
Dynevor defended her sex scenes in the Netflix show during an interview with The Wrap.
“It never felt like the sex scenes were just there for the sake of the sex scenes,” she told the outlet. “They really told a story. They told Daphne’s sexual evolution and it was really important to get them right.”