Feb 23, 2021
Joanna Krupa out after word she wont be in Real Housewives Of Miami
This news has been received from: msn.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Now is the Perfect Time to Stock up On PlayStation Plus Memberships The Seahawks Arent Going to Trade Russell Wilson © Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo
She's reportedly turning down the opportunity to be a Bravo Housewife once again.
And Joanna Krupa looked like she was happy to be doing her own thing while spotted on the streets of Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The Polish/American model, 41, beamed as she headed into an office building for an appointment after she shared she won't be joining the reboot of Real Housewives Of Miami, which she was on for two seasons in the early 2010s.© Provided by Daily Mail You glow girl! Joanna Krupa was all smiles while out in LA on Tuesday following news she would not be joining the Real Housewives Of Miami reboot
Krupa - who was dressed in a casual chic combo of a cream-colored waffle-weave sweater which she teamed with distressed skinny jeans, tucked into cowboy boots - seemed in high spirits, waving at onlookers while running her errand.
The 5foot7 stunner's skin looked smooth and dewy, perfected with just a hint of blush and bronzer.
Continuing the laid back glamour, Joanna wore her dark blonde locks long and straight.
The Dancing With The Stars alum revealed her ear-to-ear smile as she walked from her car to the office without a mask on. Making sure to keep safe, she popped on her face covering right at the door.© Provided by Daily Mail Happy: Krupa seemed in high spirits, waving at onlookers while running her errand © Provided by Daily Mail Mask up: The Dancing With The Stars alum popped on her mask at the very last minute
Joanna's outing comes on the heels of news she won't be joining the recently announced reboot of the Real Housewives of Miami.
Explaining her reasons to TMZ, she said she's happy living outside of the bubble of fame in her native Poland.
'In eight years I have grown a lot as a person and my priorities in life have changed especially after having an amazing little girl. I love to work, I have great and long-lasting TV shows in Poland, and continue doing other projects,' said the performer.
And she said that the show is not that healthy: 'Women need to uplift and support each other and I would never at this point in my life consider doing a show that would cause me stress and engage in unnecessary drama. I wish everyone luck and huge success that will be part of the reboot.'© Provided by Daily Mail She has moved on: Krupa said she's 'grown' in the eight years since the end of RHOM and no longer wants to be involved in what she called 'unnecessary drama.' She's seen in 2008
Fans of the classic RHOM, which aired for three seasons from 2011 to 2013, will get to see the return of other Miami OGs though.
Kim Kardashian's former friend Larsa Pippen has signed on to the series, which is planned for Peacock.
Earlier this month Entertainment Tonight claimed that The Real Housewives Of Miami is coming back after originally airing from 2011 to 2013 for three seasons.
But the nascent series will be much more 'diverse,' according to UsWeekly, than the previous cast that included Krupa, Alexia Echevarria and Pippen.© Provided by Daily Mail Back again: On Wednesday UsWeekly shared that Real Housewives Of Miami is coming back to the cable channel after originally airing from 2011 to 2013 for three seasons. Pictured: (l-r) Lisa Hochstein, Lea Black, Adriana De Moura, Joanna Krupa, Alexia Echevarria
Other stars of the show were Marysol Patton, Black, Adriana de Moura and Cristy Rice. Lisa Hochstein, Ana Quincoces and Karent Sierra were brought on later.
The new show is full steam ahead, it has been claimed by ET.
'They have started interviewing a bunch of different women,' an insider told the Us.
'They want to have a very diverse cast and are speaking to women from all different backgrounds.'
Candidates have already been interviewed 'several times' it was added and Bravo is reportedly 'very close to narrowing down a cast.'© Provided by Daily Mail The vets: But the nascent series will be much more 'diverse' than the previous cast (Hochstein, Krupa, Echevarria and Black pictured in 2013)
In November, Bravo star Andy Cohen suggested a new RHOM could happen.
When on Everything Iconic With Danny Pellegrino Andy said, 'I have really been trying to get Peacock to pick up Miami.
'I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this. I don’t know where we are with that.'
He also shared, 'The problem with the third season was that the ratings were declining as it went on and they went down for the reunion, which is usually the opposite of what happens.
'I think that went into the decision to not pick it up.'Read more
News Source: msn.com
How Zion Williamson can provided a necessary jolt leading up to NBAs All-Star Game
Judas and the Black Messiah counters decades of lies about Black Panthers McEnany: Capitol insurrection spoiled plans for a farewell press conference
With the NBA going all-in on an All-Star Game and its other marquee events on March 7 in the midst of a pandemic, the league understandingly has found garnering participants more problematic than usual.
Players are eager to spend the All-Star break with friends and family. This year, the enticement to travel to Atlanta for the competition is extremely limited if one isn’t already going as an All-Star.
Most players notified the league months ago that they wouldn’t participate in any All-Star events if they were not named to the All-Star team.
The buzz hasn’t been there for this year’s All-Star Sunday, especially considering how many star players such as superstars LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo have voiced their objection with there even being a game.
But there’s one player that can provide the necessary jolt leading up to Sunday: New Orleans Pelicans young star Zion Williamson.
If Williamson accepts the league’s invitation to compete in the Slam Dunk Contest, that event might be the highlight of the night. The second-year forward has yet to announce his decision.© Provided by Yahoo! Sports New Orleans Pelicans forward Zion Williamson could provide some buzz to the Slam Dunk Contest on Sunday. (Stephen Lew/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images) Anthony Edwards turned down Dunk Contest offer
The NBA has commitments from Portland Trail Blazers guard Anfernee Simons, New York Knicks rookie Obi Toppin and Indiana Pacers rookie Cassius Stanley. Each are young athletic talents but lacking tune-in appeal.
The league tried to add high-profile names. Minnesota Timberwolves rookie Anthony Edwards — who recently had one of the most jaw-dropping dunks you’ll ever witness — turned down the league’s request to compete in the Slam Dunk Contest, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
A field with Williamson and Edwards would have certainly made for must-see TV.
Boston Celtics star Jaylen Brown and Charlotte Hornets high-flyer Miles Bridges declined as well, sources said.
Established candidates who had previously stated they would bypass the event are Chicago Bulls star Zach LaVine, Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon and Portland Trail Blazers forward Derrick Jones Jr.
The Slam Dunk Contest will take place at halftime while the 3-Point Contest and Skills Challenge will be held prior to the All-Star Game.Stephen Curry expected to participate in 3-Point Contest
The 3-Point Contest will be comprised of mostly players who are All-Stars as Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is expected to participate, sources said.
Charlotte Hornets rookie sensation LaMelo Ball turned down an invitation to participate in the Skills Challenge, sources said. With no Rising Stars Game this year, Ball’s presence was a long shot.
So the basketball world awaits the decision of Williamson, who can instill the pop the NBA desperately needs to save All-Star Weekend.
More from Yahoo Sports:
March Madness betting: Are Duke, Kansas, MSU coming alive?
2021 NFL draft prospect rankings: 100-96, including OSU's Wade
Struggling Hawks fire Pierce, name McMillan interim head coach
Alabama plans to have full capacity of fans at home next season