Sunday, Feb 28, 2021 - 08:46:53
202 results - (0.005 seconds)

the Teen Mom:

JENELLE Evans has shut down a troll who claimed she has "gray hairs" in her latest makeup tutorial. The Teen Mom 2 alum hit back after the follower wrote: "I see a couple of gray hairs, are you stressing?!!!" 8 Jenelle Evans shut down a troll who claimed she has 'gray hairs'Credit: Instagram 8 Jenelle fired back in the commentsCredit: Instagram Jenelle wrote back: "Nah my biological dad had gray hairs at 30." The MTV star was joined by her three-year-old daughter Ensley - who she shares with husband David Eason - for the tutorial. She captioned the Instagram Live: "Get ready with me! Ensley took over my live session this morning." The mom-of-three revealed she wanted to make the most of her quality time as her two sons Jace, 11, and Kaiser, six, were out of the house. 8 She was joined by daughter Ensley, three, in her makeup...
    TEEN Mom alum Leah Messer has been given a boost by loyal fans supporting what they believe to be her dream of becoming a realtor. The MTV star and mom of three recently told how she was happy without a man and it seems the positivity has seeped into her potential career plans post-TV. 10Leah Messer fans have seemingly praised the Teen Mom star for studying to be a realtorCredit: Instagram Leah, 28, recently took to her Instagram Stories to upload a shot showing a page of a text book, with the heading "Land Trusts." The image caused one Teen Mom 2 fan to speculate on a Reddit forum thread: "Is Leah thinking about life after TM2 too? "Looks like a real estate text book. (Only caught it because it looks very similar to mine lol)." Fans flocked to give Leah the thumbs-up in the comments section, with many...
    TEEN Mom star Kailyn Lowry admitted she’s been “toxic” and “hurt” people in the past after recently claiming her ex Javi Marroquin tried to “f**k” her, despite having a girlfriend. This admission comes just days after Javi’s ex-girlfriend Lauren Comeau, who split from him amid the scandal, posted a cryptic message about toxic people. 5Kailyn Lowry admitted she's been 'toxic' in the pastCredit: Instagram After making the claims during an episode of Teen Mom 2, Kailyn revealed she later apologized to Lauren for “humiliation” she put her through by making it all public. Despite saying she apologized both publicly and privately, it appears the mother of four – who shares son Lincoln, 7, with Javi – is working to take even more responsibility for how she’s treated others in the past.  Wanting to be honest with everyone, Kailyn shared the quote to her Instagram Stories: “I was toxic to some....
    Speks is likely to be the very best desk toy ever invented. Every field incorporates 512 completely crafted miniature magnets which are the right desktop distraction. Construct, mildew, sculpt, and engineer countless shapes and satisfying constructions. Then mash ‘em all up and begin over once more! Speks aren’t only a bunch of itty-bitty magnets. Tremendous transportable and fantastically distracting, Speks are perfect for fingers needing to do one thing. Overlook about fidget spinners. Speks supplies the person with a solution to create shapes, constructions, and patterns. Every bundle of Speks comes with the 512 particular person ball magents, a case to hold them in, a base to help no matter magnetic masterpiece you give you, a starter’s information, and a helpful splitter card for extra superior endeavors. Speks deliver a dose of zen to get you thru the day. Notice: Speks aren’t for youngsters. They have been initially marketed...
    TEEN Mom Briana DeJesus' ex Devoin Austin QUIT the show and insisted he'll only return if he got a big pay raise. The two had been feuding for weeks with claims that he's a bad father. 12Devoin Austin claimed he was quitting Teen Mom 2Credit: Instagram Devoin took to Instagram and Twitter to express how upset he was with MTV after claiming that he isn't paid enough to be on Teen Mom 2. On Instagram, he wrote in a lenghty post: "Shoutout to all people who support me (I don't look nobody as a fan) I could never. "I always took it as support. Anyone who ever met me (even at work when I look my WORST) knows I'll show love. Take a pic (probably only cast member you'll catch at their 9-5). "Never big headed never thought I was above anyone. After reading those...
    TEEN Mom OG’s Farrah Abraham is off the hook after her former lawyer sued her for not paying a bill for over $2,500.  Ohio lawyer Avonte Campinha-Bacote sued Farrah, 29, in November 2018 for failing to pay a bill for $2,577.50.  4Farrah Abraham is off the hook after a lawyer sued her for over $2,500 for not paying a legal bill Credit: Splash News The services for the bill included “service processor fees for TRO,” which is a temporary restraining order, against her ex-boyfriend Simon Saran.  Other services included “email correspondence with Network re: Farrah return for finale” for a “dating project,” and for conference calls and discussions for celebrity boxing.  The Sun can exclusively reveal the court dismissed the case because Farrah was unable to be served with the lawsuit.  The lawyer “failed to show cause why service cannot be obtained.”  4The lawyer was unable to serve the former Teen...
    Plumbers could be essentially the most underrated folks on the planet. They’re counted on to take care of the messes the remainder of us depart for somebody to scrub up. You’ll know that was a literal assertion in the event you perceive what a plumber accomplishes on any given workday. Present how a lot you recognize what your plumber does with certainly one of these Greatest Presents for Plumbers. Whether or not it’s your native Joe or Janet coming to repair a damaged water provide line at 2:00 AM or a member of your loved ones, plumbers recognize considerate items at any time however particularly this time of 12 months.ShareFacebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin ReddIt Victoria-Gosling RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Christmas71 Greatest Christmas Items for 14-12 months-Olds (2020) Alcohol101 Greatest Presents for Beer Lovers: The Final Checklist (Up to date!) ChristmasThe place Was Jingle Jingle: A Christmas Journey Filmed?apkfreemob.com...
    Quawan Charles, 15, was found dead in a sugar cane field on November 3 The family of Louisiana teenager Quawan Charles say they think he was beaten to death and did not drown, as police claim, before his body was found in a sugar cane field.  Quawan, 15, was found dead in a sugar cane field on November 3, four days after he vanished from his family's home in Baldwin, Louisiana.  He'd been picked up from his house by Janet and Gavin Irvin, a mother and 17-year-old son. Quawan attended school with Gavin before switching to a new school. His family say they'd never met Gavin.   They are the last known people to see him alive but say he left their trailer on his own without telling them where he was going. The Irvins have not spoken publicly and have not been arrested or otherwise implicated by the police in...
    JENELLE Evans' husband David Eason has been slammed for carrying a gun inside the house. Teen Mom 2 viewers were horrified to see David, 32, had the weapon in a holster strapped to his hip while unpacking groceries in Jenelle's Instagram Live. 13 David Eason has been slammed for carrying a gun inside the houseCredit: Instagram Jenelle shared the 20-minute clip on her Instagram and wrote: "Putting away groceries. Haven't done this in a while. Just chit chatting." The couple addressed David's gun at the start of the video, with Jenelle gesturing to it and saying: "Take your thing off." He replied: "Instagram doesn't give a f**k. Instagram isn't as much of a b***h as TikTok." Jenelle then told fans: "TikTok just kicked me off of my live stream video, because they said something in my video was controversial. I don't know...." 13 Viewers potted a gun holstered at his...
    DOWNTON Abbey's Dan Stevens is set to play Prince Charles AND Phillip in a new royal spoof comedy taking on The Crown. The actor - who is most well known for playing the role Matthew Crawley in the ITV period drama - is about to take on the role of the royal father and son duo in HBO's The Prince. 5Dan Stevens is going to be the voice of Prince Charles and Phillip for an upcoming Credit: Getty Images - Getty The new satirical animated comedy, produced by Family Guy creator Gary Janetti's, will follow a similar vibe to his Instagram account which mocks Prince George. It will focus on a six-year-old Prince George, the son of Prince William and Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge, and will mock how the Royal Family live. Back in April during the height of the coronavirus pandemic, the American writer and producer released a...
    PAUL Rudd is set to front a new twisted thriller based on a real life psychiatrist who seduced and robbed his patient. The 51-year-old actor - who is most well known for his role in the likes of Clueless, The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Avengers: Endgame - will star in Apple's The Shrink Next Door. 4Paul Rudd is set to play a manipulative psychiatrist who takes advantage of their patient Credit: Getty Images - Getty The new eight-part series, which is written by Georgia Pritchett, is due to hit our screens in 2021. It is inspired by 2019's number one podcast by Wondery and Bloomberg Media and is directed by The Big Sick's Michael Showalter. It will follow the relationship between psychiatrist Dr Isaac 'Ike' Herschkopf and his patient Martin 'Marty' Markowitz (Will Ferrell). As time goes on the professional manages to manipulate his way into controlling Marty's life and...
    WE followed their lives as they navigated raising children as young mothers - whilst also struggling with their own relationships. So what are the original cast of Teen Mom - Farrah, Maci, Catelynn and Amber - doing now? 9Farrah has released two sex tapes - which resulted in her being fired from Teen MomCredit: Splash News Farrah Abraham Farrah Abraham definitely went through rough time on Teen Mom. On 16 and pregnant, her baby daddy Derek was killed in a car accident before Farrah gave birth and her mom wasn't supportive of the pregnancy. After appearing on Teen Mom, her mother Debra Danielson was charged with assault in an Iowa court for hitting Farrah in January 2010. Farrah then her debut studio album alongside a book called, both called “My Teenage Dream Ended” in 2012. Farrah has also released two sex tapes - which resulted in her being...
       ACTRESS Emma Corrin enjoys a brew — but realises her portrayal of Princess Diana in The Crown might not be the Royal Family’s cup of tea. The 24-year-old plays the Princess of Wales aged 16 to 28 in the fourth season of the ­Netflix hit, streaming now. 6Emma Corrin put on a racy display as she posed for GQ Hype magazineCredit: Bella Howard 6The Crown actress sat down to talk about her breakthrough roleCredit: Bella Howard GQ Hype asked her what she thought princes William and Harry would think of it all. She said: “I’m not going to say it doesn’t matter, as that would be ignorant. “If someone made a programme about my grandma, who died last year, that would be difficult for me to watch. 6Emma is gracing the cover of this week's issueCredit: Bella Howard Most read in Celebrity'frivolous'Teen Mom's Briana slammed after spending $150 a...
    ANOTHER day, another TikTok craze, and this time people are filming themselves watching horror flick Megan Is Missing. But many fans have been left wondering if the terrifying movie is real. 4Megan Is Missing has become a TikTok crazeCredit: YouTube Is Megan Is Missing real? Megan Is Missing is hauntingly similar to real-life child abduction cases - but it is not based on a true story. The use of "found footage" makes the movie feel realistic. Fortunately, the characters are played by actors, and the film doesn't follow Megan's abduction in real-time. However, the way the movie has been made, creates an illusion that the film is true-to-life.  4Fans feared Megan Is Missing is a real storyCredit: YouTube What is the 'photo number 1' warning? After the film started going viral on TikTok, the director of the movie took the unusual step of issuing a message, where he explained...
    In case you don’t get pleasure from beer, it is perhaps troublesome to decide on an important present for that particular suds-loving aficionado in your life. However as robust as it might be, don’t cellphone it in with a joke set of coasters or a stein proclaiming how “nobody goes to work tomorrow”. Our record of 101 Greatest Presents for Beer Lovers is right here to tackle the heavy lifting. There are many ingenious concepts on our record that any brew fan will really respect and (what?) may very well use. And hey: a number of of this stuff will be engraved to make them much more particular. Craft beer tradition is joyous and enjoyable; a present to your beer lover ought to be too. Prost!ShareFacebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin ReddIt Victoria-Gosling RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR ChristmasThe place Was Jingle Jingle: A Christmas Journey Filmed? Christmas41 Finest Presents For...
    Police/lacking particular person’s Josh Powell (l) and Susan Powell (r) In 2009, a girl named Susan Powell disappeared. Three years later, her husband, Josh Powell, killed himself together with the couple’s two younger sons, Braden and Charlie. That very same 12 months, The Guardian reported that Josh Powell wouldn’t be buried in the identical cemetery as his kids, who’re in a single casket in Woodbine, Washington. Susan’s physique has by no means been discovered. Right here’s what it is advisable know:Controversy Surrounding the BurialOn the time of Josh’s dying, his dwelling kin needed him to be buried alongside his sons, CBS Information studies. His household discovered a plot of land close to his deceased sons however when Susan Powell’s dad and mom threatened authorized motion, Josh Powell’s plot of land was out on maintain. CBS reported, “Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor and...
    Getty Cam Newton The New England Patriots‘ Cam Newton may ship the most effective interviews of anybody in skilled sports activities. In one in every of his latest gems, Newton uttered a candidate for quote of the 12 months. Comply with the Heavy on Patriots Fb web page for the most recent breaking information, rumors, and content material!Newton: “I Was Getting Bored with Sucking”Shortly after Nick Folks booted the game-winning discipline objective that helped the Patriots finish their four-game shedding streak, a smiling Newton spoke with Salters who requested him concerning the win and his efficiency. Newton stated, “I used to be getting uninterested in sucking.” Newton didn’t throw any landing passes, however he did discover the tip zone twice on the bottom and he was extremely environment friendly together with his throws. His qualities, the general speeding assault, particular groups, and...
    Getty Nate Diaz leaves the Octagon after his majority-decision loss to Conor McGregor of their welterweight rematch on the UFC 202 occasion at T-Cell Area on August 20, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. No. 2 ranked UFC welterweight Gilbert Burns is able to get again to competitors and he has a person from Stockton in his crosshairs. “Durinho” challenged Nate Diaz to a grappling match that will happen in Chael Sonnen’s Submission Underground promotion. Burns is the probably subsequent opponent for welterweight champion Kamaru Usman, nevertheless the combat has not been booked, making it probably that Burns gained’t combat contained in the Octagon till no less than the primary quarter of 2021. So, discovering out quickly who “the actual gangster” is between himself and Diaz will suffice for the Brazilian. He additionally has monetary stakes in thoughts. “In order my title combat...
    CHELSEA Houska quit Teen Mom over concerns for her children's privacy, sources close to the mom have claimed. The reality star confirmed her exit from the MTV show in an Instagram post on Tuesday. 9Chelsea has quit Teen Mom 2 over Aubree's privacyCredit: Instagram 9The mom of three was concerned about how the segments were focusedCredit: MTV The 29-year-old explained she will now spend her time focusing on taking their brand "to the next level." But sources close to the star have claimed that the mom of three "didn’t like that her segments were becoming more and more about Aubree’s personal life and her relationship with Adam’s family." "Chelsea was becoming more and more concerned about Aubree being on-camera, now that she’s older,” the insider told The Ashley Report. "She always knew she would leave the show once Aubree reached a certain age. She didn’t want her to go through...
    TEEN Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska confirmed her exit from the MTV show in an Instagram post on Tuesday. The 29-year-old explained she will now spend her time focusing on taking their brand "to the next level." 10Chelsea confirmed her exit from Teen Mom 2 of TuesdayCredit: Instagram 10She shared the news in an Instagram postCredit: Instagram 10The reality star said she will 'focus' on 'developing' the family's brandCredit: Instagram Alongside a photo of Chelsea, her husband Cole DeBoer and their kids, the Teen Mom 2 star wrote: "MTV’s Teen Mom 2 has been a big part of my life for almost 11 years. "After much thought and discussion with my family and friends, Cole and I have decided that this season will be our last. "We are forever thankful to MTV and our crew, who are like family to us. We’re parting on the best of terms and will...
    TEEN Mom Javi Marroquin’s ex Lauren Comeau has shared a cryptic post that the “right people appreciate you” after split over “cheating” claims.  Lauren posted a meme that ended with: “That’s how you know who’s meant to stay in your life.” 7Lauren shared a cryptic post to her Instagram StoriesCredit: Instagram The 28-year-old shared a note to her Instagram Stories that read: "The right people appreciate you. "They value you, your energy & your time. They cherish you, they believe in you & support you however they can." The post continued: "They don't make excuses & their actions speak louder than words. That's how you know who's meant to stay in your life." It comes after she moved back to her home state of Maine after she found herself in the middle of controversy when Javi's ex-wife Kailyn Lowry claimed on an episode of Teen Mom 2 that Javi had...
    TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry cryptically claimed she "never told the whole story" about her nasty divorce from ex Javi Marroquin. She also claimed that she holds a certain loyalty to him despite their messy marriage. 10Kailyn Lowry revealed there was more to her divorce from Javi MarroquinCredit: Instagram Kailyn, 28, told Lindsie Chrisley in their podcast, Coffee Convos, that she has a special place in her heart for Lincoln's father. When a fan asked if she hates Javi for moving on so quickly after their divorce back in 2017, she said: "I don't hate Javi, I just don't hate him. "I have a weird unspoken loyalty to him that I have not figured out yet. 10She claimed she had some 'unspoken loyalty' to himCredit: MTV "I wish him nothing but the best. Like when we were getting divorced and stuff, I let him tell whatever he felt like...
    TEEN Mom star Jenelle Evans has been slammed for filming a TikTok video while sitting in a hospital waiting room. Jenelle, 28, was accompanying her mom as she underwent surgery on her eye and she was clearly feeling a bit bored. 6Teen Mom star Jenelle Evans has been slammed for her latest TikTok postCredit: TikTok The first clip showed the reality star sat in a chair wearing a pair of black leggings and a fluffy jumper with a face mask. "Learning dances while waiting on my mom when she got eye surgery," Jenelle captioned the video. A second clip showed the brunette doing a dance routine to 'Say I Yi Yi' by the Ying Yang Twins. Jenelle wrote alongside it: "Someone ended up walking in at the end so I acted like I was tying my shoes." 6The reality TV star was sat in a hospital waiting room as she...
    TEEN Mom Chelsea Houska fired back at a troll who suggested that she was "a little under the influence" while driving. The comment came after a scene from the popular MTV series shows the reality star's speech a bit off while behind the wheel. 8Chelsea Houska confronted a troll after a scene from Teen Mom 2 showed her speech a bit offCredit: Twitter The troll wrote on Twitter: "Why was @ChelseaHouska lisping the entire time and girl seemed a little under the influence." Chelsea quickly responded: "Because I had my Invisalign braces in. You guys are toooo much." In the clip, Chelsea talks about her daughter Aubree and her father Adam Lind to show producer Mandi. "This is a s**t situation growing up without a 'dad.' Like that causes issues for people. 8The troll suggested the MTV star was 'a little under the influence'Credit: Twitter 8However, Chelsea hit back and...
    TEEN Mom Chelsea Houska is leaving the show after 10 seasons because "it’s best for her family if they move on." The reality TV star is currently expecting her fourth child. 1 Sources close to the 29-year-old Teen Mom revealed she revealed the news to producers earlier this month, but that most of the cast and crew found out as they virtually filmed the season 10 reunion show. Sources close to The Ashley's said: "The girls were filming from their homes, along with Dr. Drew [Pinsky] and Nessa, and at the end when all of the girls were on-screen together with [the hosts], they let Chelsea make her announcement to them. "Chelsea told everyone that she has decided that it’s best for her family if they move on from the show, and that it was a really hard decision, but that she feels like a weight has been lifted...
    BRIANA DeJesus reached out to her enemy Kailyn Lowry after watching her cry in emotional Teen Mom 2 scenes. The MTV stars' feud kicked off in 2017 when Briana dated Kailyn's ex-husband Javi Marroquin and reignited earlier this year when Briana and Kailyn's baby daddy Chris Lopez started flirting. 12 Briana DeJesus reached out to her enemy Kailyn LowryCredit: MTV 12 She felt sorry for Kailyn after watching her cry on Teen Mom 2Credit: Teen Mom However, Briana seemed ready to build bridges on Tuesday as she said watching Kailyn cry about being a single mom-of-four "broke her heart". Kailyn has four kids - Isaac, 10, with Jo Rivera, Lincoln, six, with Javi, and three-year-old Lux and 10-week-old baby Creed with Chris. On the latest episode of Teen Mom 2, Isaac and Lincoln talked about why they don't have stepdads. As Isaac explained to Lincoln how their mom fell out...
    TEEN Mom star Leah Messer will lay bare her addiction demons on a brand new MTV episode. The mom of three admits she's "finally ready" to come clean about her dependence on pain medication - and insisted she initially shied away from seeking help because she was "scared of all the hate." 10Teen Mom alum Leah Messer will address her addiction battles in a candid new episodeCredit: Teen Mom The US Sun has previously reported how Leah, 28, has penned an "autobiography and a self-help book" on her experience, and the show will see her chatting to producers about her tome. Speaking to the Teen Mom producer in the MTV preview clip, she confesses: "I've also been working really hard writing a book about my life, because even though so much of my path has played out on TV, there's a lot that I haven't dealt with publicly. "It became...
    FANS slammed Teen Mom star Chelsea Houska for “exploiting” 11-year-old daughter Aubree’s problems with her estranged dad Adam Lind during Tuesday’s new episode. In a promo clip for the upcoming broadcast, the 29-year-old reality star continued to ask her daughter questions about her father before then talking more about it during a dinner out with a friend. 7Fans claim Chelsea Houska is 'exploiting' daughter Aubree's problems with her dadCredit: Instagram Chelsea picked Aubree up from school and asked if her Grandma Donna came to visit for lunch this week, with the tween’s dad Adam in tow, but Aubree shared that only one of them made it. While Donna enjoyed her weekly lunch with the 11-year-old, her dad “didn’t come.” Aubree told her mom: “He overslept. Again.” The mother of three continued to ask follow-up questions about what day this was, what time lunch was and more. 7In a new Teen...
    TEEN Mom star Cory Wharton appears to have a double - in the form of his ex's new man. The MTV personality, 29, and Are You The One? alum Alicia Wright first dated in 2017, with the brunette meeting his eldest daughter Ryder and striking a close relationship. 9Teen Mom fans are adamant Cory Wharton's ex Alicia Wright is dating his spitting imageCredit: Instagram Yet Cory called time on their romance, admitting he "wasn't feeling it," shortly before his stint on Ex On The Beach, where he met new lover Taylor Selfridge, who later joined him on the Teen Mom series. The pair welcomed a daughter, Mila, in April this year. After being ditched by the LA-based Personal Trainer, Alicia - who went on to meet love rival Taylor in a later EOTB episode - told of her confusion as he had branded her "everything he ever wanted." Fans have...
    TEEN Mom Mackenzie McKee said "the kids need their dad" after a troll slammed her for reuniting with "cheating" husband. The reality TV star has been on and off with her boyfriend of almost ten years. 13Mackenzie McKee shared this photo of her and Josh over the weekendCredit: Instagram 13A fan criticized her for getting back with JoshCredit: Instagram Mackenzie, 26, took to Instagram on Saturday to share a series of pictures of her, her three kids, and her husband Josh. Due to Mackenzie having previously claimed that Josh had cheated on her twice, one fan was particularly confused as to why he was still in her pictures. The Teen Mom OG fan commented: "So confused as to why I keep seeing that douchebag?" Mackenzie quickly clapped back and told her: "So confused as to why you follow me. The kids need their dad, bye." 13The two...
    TEEN Mom fans bashed Chelsea Houska's "ugly" South Dakota farmhouse that is currently being built as the reality star provided the latest update. The 29-year-old took to the home's Instagram to let her followers know how far along construction is in the home she will soon share with husband Cole DeBoer and their kids. 9Chelsea Houska took to Instagram to show off the exterior of her future homeCredit: Instagram 9The MTV star will soon share the home with her husband Cole DeBoer and their kidsCredit: Instagram/Chelsea Houska She wrote: "When was the last time I showed the exterior? My dad went out and got some really awesome drone shots the other day and I HAD to share. "I just love it. Crazy to think how close we are to being done!!" Alongside the caption is a sky view of the home being built as the roof appears to be...
    TEEN Mom fans had their jaws drop after Leah Messer's daughter Addie asked her aunt a head-turning question about her "crotch." The out-of-left field scene occurred in the most recent episode of Teen Mom 2, as Leah, and Addie, 7, visited the reality star's sister Victoria, who just recently had a baby. 10Leah Messer's daughter Addie, 7, dropped jaws with her comment on the latest Teen Mom 2 episodeCredit: MTV While holding the newborn on the couch alongside her mom, Addie said: "How's it been having him out of your crotch?" Leah cracks up as Victoria is stunned and responds: "Um...okay." Leah then says: "This conversation ends now." 10'How's it been having him out of your crotch?' Addie asked her aunt VictoriaCredit: MTV The siblings then begin to laugh together, however, fans weren't exactly happy with the scene. One person on Reddit wrote: "I don't find this behavior funny or...
    JBurke Project A "Teen Mom" star talked about going through the immigration process. A Teen Mom star talked about going through the immigration process during an exclusive interview with Heavy. Leah Messer considered being a sponsor for Royer Rodríguez, her sister’s boyfriend. Royer and Victoria Messer welcomed baby Cai River Rodríguez Messer together, but Royer couldn’t be there for the birth because of his immigration status. Currently, he’s a resident of Costa Rica, but he wants to come to the U.S. so he can help raise his son with Victoria. Leah’s sister is already a mother to two girls–Cerenity and Cami–from a previous relationship. Leah has been open about her life since she appeared on Teen Mom nearly 10 years ago, and gave a further glimpse into her life in her memoir, Hope, Grace & Faith. Leah displayed that same type of vulnerability when asked about her Royer’s...
    MASKS have turned into the must-have accessory of the year, with British label Burberry now selling them in its trademark check design. And celebrities are loving them too. See if you can work out who is mask-erading behind these face coverings in Graeme Culliford’s fun quiz. 1 14Just look at that stripey mask – ooh, how Posh is that?Credit: BackGrid 2 14Don’t be fooled by the cover-up – this diva is a DreamloverCredit: BackGrid 3 14Following the New Rules is vital during the pandemicCredit: BackGrid 4 14Meeting up with some old Friends can be tricky these daysCredit: BackGrid 5 14She fell over on the catwalk – but will you fall for this disguise?Credit: BackGrid 6 14Holy cow! It’s the original self-isolaters who lived in a cave 7 14A spiky star, but there is no mistaking her Poker FaceCredit: BackGrid 8 14With that cheeky ’tache, he looks like a bit of...
    TEEN Mom fans slammed Chelsea Houska for “exploiting” her 11-year-old daughter Aubree on the show by using her “personal problems” to add more drama. In the new Teen Mom 2 episode that aired on Tuesday night, the mother of three continued to ask her eldest child questions about her dad Adam Lind’s mom, despite it seeming to make her  daughter “frustrated.” 9Chelsea Houska slammed by Teen Mom fans accusing her of 'exploiting' her daughter AubreeCredit: MTV Chelsea recently gave Aubree her own phone to use and only shared her number with a few people. After picking her up from school, the 29-year-old told the tween that she’s going to see her grandparents on her dad’s side soon and that Grandma Donna has been given her phone number. Immediately, Aubree complained that she didn’t want her to have her number and said she already told her mom that. Chelsea, while driving...
    A California teen has made a desperate plea for the safe return of her missing mom - a week after she vanished during a visit to Zion National Park.  Holly Courtier, 38, has not been seen since she set off for a hike in the Utah park around 1.30 pm on October 6.  'I just want to bring her home because I feel that she is hurt and can't get the help that she needs,' daughter Kailey Chambers, 19, tearfully told Inside Edition on Tuesday.  Kailey Chambers (left) has issued a desperate plea for the safe return of her missing mom Holly Courtier (right). Courtier vanished after setting off on a hike in Zion National Park last Tuesday  Kailey told the news program that she and her mom recently hiked together in the same park to celebrate her 19th birthday. 'It was a wonderful experience,' the emotional teen stated. ...
    TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry apologized to her ex Javi Marroquin's girlfriend for saying he "tried to f**k her in the parking lot." She had made the allegations in the trailer for this week's episode of Teen Mom 2. 9Kailyn Lowry took to Twitter to apologize to Lauren Comeau Kailyn, 28, took to Twitter to publicly apologize to Lauren Comeau, Javi's second baby mama and current girlfriend. "I want to publicly apologize to Lauren in regards to tonight’s episode," she wrote. "She didn’t deserve the humiliation she was put through due to a situation between Javi & me. "I’ve been in her shoes and I’ve felt that pain, however have never experienced that being exploited on tv." She continued: "I did have a private conversation with her, but owe her a public apology as well." 9Kailyn had claimed Javi tried to hook up with her at a...
    TEEN Mom star Briana DeJesus broke down in tears after dropping off her daughter for a sleepover at her father's mom's house for the first time. Briana welcomed Nova, 9 with ex Devoin Austin and he has been in and out of his daughter's life ever since. 9Briana was left in tears after dropping off daughter NovaCredit: MTV 9It was Nova's first sleepover at her grandmother's houseCredit: MTV Nova has also had little relationship with his mom or sister, but in recent months Charita, Devoin's mom, has been in contact with Briana more often. But Teen Mom 2 fans saw that all change in recent weeks, and on Tuesday Nova enjoyed her first sleepover with her grandma and auntie. Briana and her mom Roxanne dropped the youngster off, but when they got back in the car, Roxanne broke down in tears leading Briana to also cry. "I am just happy...
    TEEN Mom star Kaiyln Lowry revealed she got Botox "for the first time" as fans pointed out she looks "so different." The MTV star opened up about getting the procedure during an Instagram Live on Monday. 14Kailyn revealed that she just got Botox injections for the first timeCredit: Instagram 14The reality star shared the news during an Instagram Live on MondayCredit: Instagram 14One fan told her that she needed to 'stop' with the BotoxCredit: Instagram After a fan asked Kailyn how she looks so good without makeup on, the Teen Mom 2 star shared her secret. She said: "I got Botox for the first time. "Look at my eyebrows." Kailyn added: "I have no wrinkles." Fans took to Instagram to praise Kailyn's appearance, with one person writing: "You look amazing." 14Other fans said she looked amazingCredit: Instagram 14The mom-of-four has been documenting her changing appearance on social mediaCredit: Instagram 14She...
    KAILYN Lowry called her father Raymond a "f**king joke" after he slammed Teen Mom 2. Raymond, who was not present for much of Kailyn's life, branded the MTV series a "bad show" that shouldn't be watched by "young girls". 8 Kailyn Lowry called her father a "f**king joke" after he slammed Teen Mom 2Credit: MTV Kailyn last saw Raymond in 2009, when she visited him in Texas while she was pregnant with her son Isaac. The interaction, captured on 16 & Pregnant, left the 28-year-old upset as Raymond borrowed money from her and criticized her for getting pregnant. On Wednesday, Raymond lashed out at his portrayal on the show. He wrote on Facebook: "I was on the show too and they made me look bad. I know what you mean about shouldn't have to defend yourself." 8 Raymond said Teen Mom 2 was a "bad" showCredit: Facebook 8 Kailyn's sister...
    Mackenzie McKee is continuing to post bikini-clad photos following her move to Florida, much to the delight of her 1 million fans. The Teen Mom OG star took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a sizzling new shot that showed off her phenomenal figure. The October 6 snap was taken as Mackenzie was enjoying a day at the beach, which included a view of palm trees, homes, and other beachgoers. She sat on the top of a blue lounge chair at the shore of the water, placing her feet on the ground and her elbows on the armrests. Mackenzie averted her gaze to the ground and wore a big smile on her face. The fitness coach flaunted her bombshell body in a skimpy swimsuit that left little to the imagination. She opted for a multi-colored bikini with different pastel stripes, including pink, purple, and blue. The top had a plunging...
    TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry shut down trolls who claimed her sexy lingerie pictures are photoshopped with a behind-the-scenes video. The mother of four recently did a boudoir photoshoot after giving birth to her fourth son just two months ago. 6Kailyn Lowry slammed those fans who thought she had Photoshopped her pictturesCredit: Instagram / @kaillowry Kailyn, 28, slammed her haters who claimed she had Photoshopped her boudoir pictures as she posed in lingerie. While sharing a behind-the-scenes look at one of the shoot, she wrote: "Because people love to say photoshop." The Teen Mom 2 star was posing against an armoire in a soft pink and black lingerie set. 6She shared a behind-the-scenes look of her boudoir shootCredit: Instagram / @kaillowry 6The mom of four did the shoot just two months after giving birth Credit: Instagram / @kaillowry Just yesterday, Kailyn said she was body-shammed for not bouncing back quickly after...
    Kailyn Lowry hinted Teen Mom is ending by claiming the show "could go away at any point" as she launches another project. The MTV reality television star is releasing a second podcast with her baby daddy Jo Rivera's wife, Vee Torres. 8Kailyn announced she is launching another podcast Credit: Getty Images Kailyn, 28, and Vee, 29, recently announced they are teaming up for a podcast called Baby Mamas No Drama. The Teen Mom 2 star was asked by a fan: "Girl, how do you have time for another podcast between four kids and Coffee Convos podcast - I'd be losing out of energy." Kailyn replied: "Lmao I have four babies to provide for and the TV show could go away at any point. I'll do whatever it takes." 8She said the TV show 'could go away at any point' Credit: Instagram 8Kailyn is launching the podcast...
    TEEN Mom’s Leah Messer was praised by fans for looking like the “best version” of herself after she shared scary photos from her drug addiction days.  The 28-year-old MTV star looked happy and healthy as she snapped some selfies in front of her West Virginia home while doing some gardening.  11Leah was praised by fans for looking 'happy and healthy' in her latest snapsCredit: Instagram 11The Teen Mom star rocked a pair of orange pants with glam makeupCredit: Instagram Leah rocked a pair of orange pants she paired with a black shirt and pointy flats.  She took a high-angle selfie and posed with her new Dalmatian puppy during the Sunday snaps.   “My Sunday will consist of finally putting this new Fall mulch down in hopes it saves me in the Spring. "Do you guys have any tips or tricks that will help a girl out!? I know, it’s about...
    TEEN Mom star Ryan Edwards' wife Mackenzie accused of filming herself "while driving" as her kid slept in the backseat. Mackenzie has two children with her troubled husband Ryan, who was previously engaged to reality star Maci Bookout. 9Mackenzie Edwards was accused of filming herself while driving and as her kid sleeps in the backCredit: Instagram/Mackenzie Edwards Mackenzie took to Instagram to share a video of herself talking to her fans while she drove without a seatbelt. Teen Mom OG fans quickly also noticed that one of her sons was sleeping right behind her. But something that seemed so mindless got her a lot of hate on the Internet as Redditors quickly slammed her for it. 9People quickly slammed for driving while filming 9One expressed they were horrified 9Other fans were sure that she was driving One person shared: "You can tell she's driving in the video." A second...
    TEEN Mom star Mackenzie McKee and ex Josh McKee visited her dad in the hospital after he had major heart surgery. The MTV star shared a selfie from the hospital to update her Instagram followers on how her dad is doing post-surgery. 9Mackenzie updated her fans on how her dad is doing after undergoing surgeryCredit: Instagram 9The Teen Mom star has been documenting her dad's health journey on social mediaCredit: Instagram In the snap, Mackenzie and Josh sported face masks as her father wore nasal cannula and hospital gown. The 25-year-old captioned the post: "Got to see our hero today. It was so good to see my dad cracking jokes and up talking." The Teen Mom star continued: "He put us through a scare this weekend. But if all goes well he gets to finally come out of the ICU tomorrow. "We love you daddy. Keep on being strong." 9She...
    TEEN Mom Ashley Jones threw an over-the-top third birthday bash for her daughter Holly featuring a bounce house and a huge cake. The birthday theme was Trolls and everyone was dressed in rainbow outfits or a similar fashion. 15Ashley Jones and Bar Smith posed together for their daughter's third birthdayCredit: Instagram 15The theme for the birthday party was TrollsCredit: Instagram 15Holly was surrounded by her cousins and friendsCredit: Instagram 15Only family was able to come to the birthday partyCredit: Instagram Ashley, 24, went all out for Holly's third birthday party as they celebrated with some of the closest friends and family members. In an array of Instagram stories, the reality TV star showed off how she had decorated her homes with rainbow-colored party favors. Inside the home, gifts that were already opened lay on the ground before several long tables. Each table, which were also decorated with ruffled...
    TEEN Mom star Kailyn Lowry has asked her fans to stop sending her messages with 'backhanded compliments'. Kailyn, 28, took to her Instagram Story on Saturday night to address her 3.9 million followers and the direct messages that they send her. 6Teen Mom star Kailyn Lowry has asked fans to stop sending her 'backhanded compliments'Credit: MTV The reality TV star wrote: "sooo, i'm human right & i do actually read some of my DM requests. "while i appreciate the support i wish you guys would stop with the backhanded compliments & messages starting with "i don't agree with all your decisions but..." Kailyn continued: "NOBODY AGREES WITH EVERY DECISION SOMEONE ELSE MAKES. STOP PREFACING YOUR MESSAGES LIKE THAT. thnk." She then added: "i don't agree with every decision my best friends make, or my kids or any f**king body else. 6The TV star shared a blunt post with her followers...
    TEEN Mom star Mackenzie McKee asked fans for 'prayers' as she shared a photo of her father in the hospital. The MTV star recently revealed that her father underwent quadruple bypass heart surgery. 6The Teen Mom star's dad underwent quadruple bypass heart surgeryCredit: Instagram 6Mackenzie asked her followers to pray for her dad in a now deleted Instagram postCredit: Instagram In a now deleted Instagram post, Mackenzie shared a shot of her father in a hospital bed as a nurse made sure he was comfortable. Her dad wore head gear attached to oxygen tubes and held onto a stuffed animal, while the nurse wore a face mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The mother-of-three captioned the photo: "2020 has been a ride. My daddy has 4 kids and sisters and in-laws etc who think he hung the moon. And only 1 person a day can be here to see...
    TEEN Mom’s Kailyn Lowry revealed she plans on joining the Air Force Reserves after wanting to “drop 50 pounds." The 28-year-old MTV star’s weight loss goals comes five weeks after she gave birth to her fourth son, Creed - whom she shares with ex Chris Lopez - on August 3. 10Kailyn gave birth to her fourth son Creed last month Credit: Instagram 10The reality star revealed her ambitious weight loss goals after giving birth Credit: Instagram Kailyn announced her ambitious agenda on Thursday’s episode of her Coffee Convos podcast with Lindsie Chrisley.  “My goal right now is to drop 50 pounds and join the Air Force Reserves,” she said to her shocked co-host.  She went on to explain: “I signed up at this gym that’s local to my area. “It’s not CrossFit - but it’s sort of, like with the classes… it’s like CrossFit in that way.  “But it’s like,...
    TEEN Mom fans begged star Chelsea Houska for a spinoff show. The fans justified the request by explaining that they "fast-forward through Briana" DeJesus and the rest of the cast. 9Teen Mom fans asked Chelsea to get her own reality showCredit: MTV 9Chelsea promoted a new episode of Teen Mom 2 on InstagramCredit: Instagram 9One person said that they 'fast forward' through Briana Jesus' segmentsCredit: Instagram Chelsea's fans flooded the comments section of a new video that the 29-year-old posted on Instagram, which was a commercial for Tuesday's episode of the MTV reality show. Chelsea captioned the clip:  "They grow up so fast! ???? Catch a new episode of #TeenMom2 tonight at 8/7c on @mtv" One fan admitted: "I fast forward though Briana," while another person wrote: "I wish a network would just give you your own show???? who agrees?!" A following fan wrote: "We need a Chelsea and Cole plus 4 reality...
    TEEN Mom Jenelle Evans' husband David Eason demanded that fans "get the f**k off" his page after they slammed him for killing and eating his pet goat. The former reality TV star took to his Instagram Story to respond to a fan who was not very happy with what went down with his goat, Elvis. 10David Eason hit back at fans who slammed him for killing and eating his pet goatCredit: Instagram It all kicked off when the fan wrote: "Nobody said it's not fine to eat a goat if that's what you want. "It's giving respect to the animal after it's died and not showing it like in a bin with flies on it. Just disgusting." David responded: "Stfu yes they did. If you don't want to see it get the f**k off my page." 10'Get the f**k off my page' David told one fan who bashed himCredit: Instagram...
    Oregon fires: This family left their home as a precaution. They returned to find it destroyed Wet Markets Are Essential to Thai Cooking. So Why Are They Disappearing? A brave Connecticut teen saves the lives of a mom and three children by pulling them from a burning car A Connecticut teenager was walking down the street when he saw something that made his heart sink. A small SUV covered in flames drove past him -- he could see a little girl out the car window. © Waterbury Police Department Justin Gavin is being called a hero after pulling a mom and three children from a burning car. The Waterbury Police Department received multiple calls September 9, describing a woman trapped inside a burning vehicle, officials said in a Facebook post. Justin Gavin, 18, was on a walk to a local Walgreens when he first realized there was a...
    (CNN)A Connecticut teenager was walking down the street when he saw something that made his heart sink. A small SUV covered in flames drove past him -- he could see a little girl out the car window.The Waterbury Police Department received multiple calls September 9, describing a woman trapped inside a burning vehicle, officials said in a Facebook post.Justin Gavin, 18, was on a walk to a local Walgreens when he first realized there was a car on fire. Drivers honked their horns and got out their cars to notify the mother driving the burning vehicle that it was in flames, Gavin said."I'm yelling stop the car! Your car is on fire! Your car is on fire!" Gavin told CNN. But the mother couldn't stop. That's when, Gavin says he didn't have time to think and fell into action. He chased down the burning car to help the family escape.Read...
    TEEN Mom Farrah Abraham has been slammed by fans for claiming to have a star on the Walk of Fame.  The 29-year-old was sharing a video montage of her achievements celebrating that now has a degree from the Los Angeles Film School, which included a photo of her name on a star.  5Farrah shared this photo of her Walk of Fame starCredit: Instagram / @farrahabraham Posting the clip with a lengthy caption, Farrah reminded her fans about how far she had come since sending her casting tape to MTV’s ‘16 and Pregnant’ in 2008.  She wrote: “THE SMELL OF SUCCESS ???? ON THIS VERY SPECIAL FARRAH FRIDAY IS EPIC, I LOVE MY FARRAH WALK OF FAME STAR ???? , I RECEIVED A DEGREE IN WHAT I’M FAMOUS FOR TODAY “…Farrah 2.9 is here, an OG, legend, survivor and 2020 pandemic, racial up rising, equality up rising, political uprising & everything...
    TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry said she looked 'homeless' in a selfie as she suffered through the night with her screaming newborn son. The mother of four has been raising her sons as a single mother. 9Kailyn Lowry revealed she stayed up all night with CreedCredit: Instagram 9She then showed an adorable photo of him smilingCredit: Instagram 9Kailyn has described herself as a single mom multiple timesCredit: Instagram Kailyn, 28, shared a dark selfie on her Instagram stories as she begged her fans to not judge her appearance. "If you see me out today, please know I didn't sleep at all. No, I am not homeless. #newborn," she shared with her Teen Mom 2 fans. She then proceeded to share several videos of her son Creed crying as she rocked him throughout the night before posting a picture of a smiling Creed. 9She told Jo Rivera that Isaac didn't...
    JENELLE Evans’ husband David Eason has been slammed by fans after he boasted about drinking an early morning beer.  The controversial Teen Mom alum defended his choice by writing “f**k 5:00, it’s 2020 everywhere” - a nod to the famous “it’s 5:00 somewhere” saying.  11David shared his early morning beer with his Instagram followers Credit: Instagram 11Jenelle's husband defended his choice by saying 'f**k 5:00, it's 2020 everywhere'Credit: Refer to Caption David used this year’s difficult times as an excuse to break out cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon, or commonly called PBR, at 10:30am.  The ex reality star shared a picture on his Instagram Stories as he held up the can in a large grassy backyard.  One dog and two goats roamed round in the background of the shot.  Soon after he shared his drink with his 412K followers, online critics began to slam the father-of-two over the post.  “Trash...
    TEEN MOM star Jenelle Evans says she has the “best kids” after claiming CPS “illegally” took her children “out of the home”.  Jenelle, 28, shared an adorable video of her and two of her children taking part in a TikTok challenge.  5Jenelle shared a video of her and her kids laughing in a TikTok video Credit: Tiktok The reality star captioned her video on the social media platform: “My kids are the best #BopItChallenge” She later shared it to Instagram where she wrote in the caption: “Kaiser is a whole vibe, Ensley is twinning” In the video, Jenelle had Ensley, three, sit on her lap as she made the correct movements along to the song.  Dancing behind her was Kaiser, five, who Jenelle described as a whole “vibe” in her caption. 5Jenelle had to 'bop' Ensley's head in time to the songCredit: Tiktok 5Kaiser was in the background dancingCredit: Tiktok...
    TEEN Mom 2 star Briana DeJesus blamed alcohol for making her go home with her ex Luis the night he 'gave her an STD.' The star recently revealed during this season of Teen Mom 2 that she had a lapse of judgment and went home with her baby daddy. 9Briana DeJesus recently claimed alcohol was the reason she went to Luis Hernandez's houseCredit: Instagram Briana, 26, shared a friend's Instagram story on her social media feed from the night when she left the club with Luis Hernandez and slept with him. "Everybody was lit that night. Blame it on the Henny," the caption read. Just yesterday, the mom-of-two joked that the "only safe thing" she did that night was to get an Uber to his house. 9The two had a discussion outside when she claimed he was an absent fatherCredit: MTV Briana made the quip while watching the night back on Teen Mom 2's...
    KAILYN Lowry has told her baby daddy Chris Lopez to "stay the f**k gone". The Teen Mom 2 star, 28, lashed out at Chris' "inconsistent" parenting style towards their sons Lux, three, and one-month-old Creed. 10 Kailyn Lowry told her baby daddy Chris Lopez to "stay the f**k gone"Credit: Instagram Kailyn ranted about Chris - who has been accused of getting another woman pregnant - while in her car in an Instagram Live on Wednesday. "Inconsistency is worse than not being around at all, you know," she told fans. "If you're going to come round when you feel like it, when it's convenient, when things are okay, then fall off for a couple of weeks then just stay the f**k gone. "It's not worth my time or anyone's time." 10 She ranted about his "inconsistent" parenting of their two young sonsCredit: Instagram 10 Chris, in turn, said Kailyn sounds "bitter"Credit:...
    TEEN Mom star Jade Cline griped MTV "only shows the negative stuff in her life." She shared her thoughts in her Instagram stories following yesterday's season premiere. 7Jade Cline griped MTV 'only shows the negative stuff in her life'Credit: MTV 7She shared her thoughts in her Instagram stories following yesterday's season premiereCredit: MTV Jade responded to a social media user who told her "stop always yelling" saying: "Deff not always yelling. MTV edits how they want and I'm sorry, didn't realize you were perfect Karen." She went on: "I swear bc my daily life isn't like what they show on TV. They want the drama lol. I'm a lot more calm and down to earth. I feel like only show negative stuff in my life." The mom told another follower who said they really relate to her: "I feel like my life is like so many others. Family issues, drama,...
    TEEN Mom star Briana DeJesus poked fun at the night she reportedly got an STD from her ex Luis Hernandez. The mom-of-two, 26, joked that the "only safe thing" she did that night was get an Uber to his house. 7 Briana DeJesus poked fun at the night she "got an STD" from LuisCredit: MTV Briana made the quip while watching the night back on Teen Mom 2's new season premiere on Tuesday. In the episode, she decided to go to a club with her girlfriend when she learned her baby daddy Luis Hernandez would be DJing. Luis has been in and out of their three-year-old daughter Stella’s life, as he was last spotted celebrating her birthday in July. After confronting Luis for not being "there" for Stella, Briana decided to go home with him. She asked her baby daddy: “Where do you live? Do you live far from here? Call...
    Teen Mom Chelsea Houska has been living in her South Dakota home with her family since 2018. The home was turned into a house of horrors months later however, after it was robbed. 12Teen Mom Chelsea Houska's home was robbedCredit: MTV 12Housaka said the family discovered the robbery when they returned home from a trip in December 2019Credit: MTV Chelsea and her husband Cole DeBoer have since been approved for a plot of land in Vermillion, South Dakota and will move into the new home soon. When was Teen Mom Chelsea Houska's home robbed? Chelsea and DeBoer's home was robbed in December 2018 – just a few months after they purchased the home in July. The teen mom revealed in an April 2019 episode on MTV that she fears she tipped robbers off when she posted that the family was on a trip, and not at their South Dakota home....
    JENELLE Evans shocked fans when she uploaded a rather odd TikTok video over the weekend showing her topless and drinking. Jenelle, 28, took to the social media site on Sunday to share a clip which featured a montage of selfie videos with the song 'Renee' by SALES playing in the background. 6Jenelle Evans looks sad in a TikTok video she uploaded on SundayCredit: TikTok The clip begins with Jenelle wearing a baggy T-shirt and spectacles looking sad as she rests her chin on her hand. It then cuts to her reality TV star looking much more cheerful as she lip syncs along to the song whilst stood outside. Jenelle then appears to be topless as she sips on a can of something before cutting to her smoking and blowing smoke into the air. 6The former Teen Mom star is happy and smiling in one clipCredit: TikTok 6Jenelle is also...
    TEEN Mom’s Kailyn Lowry revealed she ‘can’t remember the last time’ she heard from ex and baby daddy Chris Lopez. The two recently became parents to their second child together. 10Kailyn Lowry and Chris Lopez haven't seen each other in a whileCredit: Anthony Serrantonio 10She said she didn't remember when was the last time she saw himCredit: Instagram Kailyn, 28, took to Instagram on Sunday to answer some of her fans' questions, which ranged from how she was handling a newborn while raising three other sons to her relationship with her mom and baby daddy. When one person asked if "Chris was treating her better," Kailyn was quick to answer and said: "Don't remember the last time I heard from him." A few days ago, Kailyn had made similar claims when she revealed some shocking details about her co-parenting relationship with Chris just weeks after giving birth. 10Kailyn...
    TEEN Mom Jenelle Evans defended her husband David Eason from 'haters' as she shared a TikTok montage of their time as a couple. The couple had had its up and downs for years with Jenelle claiming she was going to leave him twice before. 10Jenelle Evans shared a sweet video of her and David Eason, which people condemnedCredit: TikTok/Jenelle Evans 10She had to defend her relationship on TwitterCredit: Twitter/Jenelle Evans Jenelle, 28, took to Twitter on Saturday to defend her relationship with David once more after fans continuously berate her decision to stay with him. "Thanks everyone for the support!," the mother of three shared. "For the haters, you can say what you want but I protect my babies with everything in my heart. 10In the video, the two shared kissesCredit: TikTok/Jenelle Evans "My children are happy and healthy and LOVE DAVID no matter WHAT YOU SAY."...
    Teen Mom’s Kailyn Lowry gave birth to a baby boy last month. The baby's dad is the Teen Mom 2 star's ex-boyfriend Chris Lopez.  9Kailyn shared this photo of Creed to her InstagramCredit: Instagram 9Chris Lopez holds his son Lux over his shouldersCredit: Instagram 9Lux Lowry is pictured holding his baby brother CreedCredit: Snapchat Who is Kailyn Lowry? Kailyn Lowry's life is followed on the American reality television series Teen Mom 2. The MTV reality star made her TV debut on 16 and Pregnant in 2010 before joining the Teen Mom 2 cast. She gave birth to her fourth child on July 30 at 2.47 pm. He weighed eight pounds, 15 oz. and was 22.5 inches long. It was estimated last year that Kailyn makes upwards of $300,000 for every new season of Teen Mom 2. She graduated with a mass communications degree from Delaware State University in 2017. Who is the dad of Kailyn...
    A MEMBER of the Stranger Things cast has whet fans' appetite by claiming that season four will be 'worth the wait'. Joe Keery, who plays the role of Steve Harrington in the hit Netflix series, said the delay in production due to coronavirus has been a good thing. 3Stranger Things star Joe Keery has revealed season four will be 'worth the wait'Credit: NETFLIX When asked if he could reveal anything about the upcoming fourth season, Joe teased: "It’s crazy! It’s crazy! Hmm, what to say… It’ll be worth the wait, hopefully." The 28-year-old told The Hollywood Reporter: "It definitely gives them more time to write, and I think that that’s always good. "I guess there’s the issue of the kids growing, but apart from that, I just think that we want to get the show out as soon as possible for people. That’s definitely true. "But something that the (Duffer)...
    TEEN Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry revealed she used honey to ease the pain after giving birth to her 8lb 15oz son Creed at home.  Kailyn, 28, welcomed her son Creed on July 30 with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Chris Lopez by her side.  9Kailyn Lowry gave birth to her son Creed on July 30Credit: Instagram 9She is also mom to sons Isaac, 10, Lincoln, 6, and Lux, 3Credit: Instagram On her Coffee Convos podcast with co-host Lindsie Chrisley, the Teen Mom 2 star revealed more details from her “painful” birth.  In quotes obtained by The Ashley’s Reality Roundup, Kail said: "I went into labor around 5:30 in the morning. I woke up, literally my eyes opened all the way up and I was like, ‘Oh my God, I’m in pain!’” Kail almost ditched her home birth plans seven hours in because of the pain.  9Kail revealed she almost...
    TEEN Mom's Jenelle Evans has treated fans to a video of herself twerking in the pouring rain while taking part in the #WAPChallenge. The 28-year-old reality star seductively danced in the clip as Cardi B's latest track WAP played in the background. 7Teen Mom star Jenelle Evans has shared a video of herself twerking in the pouring rainCredit: TikTok Keen to show off her moves, Jenelle began the video by kicking her legs forward as she reached her arms into the air. She later got down on the floor and twerked, while her wet locks flipped from side-to-side. The MTV star - who regularly demonstrates her moves on social media app TikTok - wore skintight jeans and a bra as she danced in the rain. The fun clip comes days after Jenelle admitted to feeling "so lost" after being fired from Teen Mom. 7The MTV star seductively danced in...
    Kailyn Lowry, of 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom 2 fame, shared an adorable photo with her 3.9 million Instagram followers Friday afternoon. The new mom recently rounded out her family with baby Creed, who was born on July 30, taking the total to four boys in all. She acknowledged the potential for a lot of mischievous activity in her caption, in which she jokingly mentioned a circus and hashtagged “kailandthechaos.” Kailyn credited Britney Toy Photography in the comments section. Kailyn and the four children were posed on a plush gray couch that looked upholstered in a soft, velour-like material accented with cream-colored throw pillows. The three middle boys all made eye contact with the camera and had big grins on their faces. Kailyn smiled down at the new baby, who was nestled in the curve of her left arm. Her right arm was around Lincoln, aged 6, who leaned...
    TEEN Mom Kailyn Lowry admitted that she ‘didn’t know if she wanted to keep the baby’ after getting pregnant with ex’s son Creed. The reality TV star had been feuding with Chris Lopez when she revealed that she was pregnant. 8Kailyn Lowry revealed she wasn't sure if she wanted to keep her fourth son when she found out she was pregnantCredit: Instagram 8She described as a difficult pregnancy 8She recently gave birth to her son, CreedCredit: Instagram Kailyn, 28, just returned to her podcast, Coffee Convos, from maternity leave and of course, she gave fans every little detail about her son's birth, along with a few thoughts she had before going through with her pregnancy. "I thought I loved being pregnant and then I'm 28 now and I didn't love this whole experience," the Teen Mom 2 star began. "You guys know, I went through hell in the...
    Chelsea Houska is the head of a happy and ever-growing family, but the road wasn’t always so easy or smooth for her. The Teen Mom 2 star took to Twitter to share a video posted by MTV’s Teen Mom account that showed a video of her journey to motherhood, which the post noted included 10 years, one husband, and two kids. The clip showed Houska giving birth to her first child, Aubree, who was born five weeks early. Houska, who goes by her married name of DeBoer on the social media site, shared the video and noted that it makes her “heart ache” knowing what she does now. “seeing this knowing what I know now….makes my heart ache. What a journey it’s been,” she tweeted. As Pop Culture noted, Houska’s path to motherhood has been winding, one that has played out in front of television cameras since her first appearance...
    The Teen Mom family is about to expand by one more as Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer just revealed they are expecting another child. Both reality television stars gave fans the scoop about the exciting development on Wednesday via their Instagram pages and everybody immediately went wild. The photo that the two each shared showed some of the wood in the interior of the home they have been building together. They had penned the names of everybody in the family on the wood, but this is where they added a surprise for their supporters. They wrote their own names, along with her daughter Aubree and the two children that they have together, Watson and Layne. At the bottom, they also included simply “Baby.” In the caption, she said that the new addition would be arriving in early 2021. “The Grand Finale! (We Think) Baby #4,” Cole’s caption declared in his...
    The Hunter Family (GoFundMe) 17-year-old Justin Hunter had to say goodbye to his parents over the phone. His final words to both of them were, “I love you.” Eugene and Angie Hunter had been staying at home and following CDC protocols, their son said. She would even wipe down groceries with disinfecting wipes when she got home. However, the couple still contracted coronavirus sometime in July.  READ MORE: Teen dies after party exposes her to COVID-19, mom gives drug as cure Justin Hunter told local Atlanta station, WSB-TV 2 that his parents “became very sick and they had the clear symptoms.” He continued, “Their temperatures skyrocketed. They had headaches. Horrible cough. They felt very lazy.” In an interview with The Today Show, Hunter explained that his father, Eugene Hunter, 59, passed away on July 26 at Emory Johns Creek Hospital.  His mother expired on July 30 at the...
    KINGSTON (CBS) – The pandemic has thrown a wrench into the routines of many families. Kids have been unable to go to school, play sports or see their friends. Sharon Collins, of Kingston, wanted her teenage son Thomas to use the downtime wisely, so she took to social media to get him jobs doing yard work. “I made up this big story about how lazy he was and people just started calling me,” Collins told WBZ. Collins posted on Facebook with the hashtag #campaigngetthomasoffthecouch. “He was eating me out of the snack cabinet, being lazy on the couch and playing video games, so I said what the heck, I’ll try to get him something,” Collins explained. Thomas and one of his clients, Mary from Manomet. (Photo credit: Sharon Collins) Thomas mows and rakes lawns, weeds garden beds and stacks firewood, among other tasks. The more yard work he did during...
    TEEN Mom star Jenelle Evans' on-again husband David Eason posted a photo of his wife's butt in a cheeky bikini on Tuesday. He captioned the snap: "My view is the best!" 8 David posted the photo on InstagramCredit: Instagram 8 He boasted about the viewCredit: Instagram In the photo, Jenelle lounged on her stomach while relaxing on a boat next to the couple's 3-year-old daughter Ensley. The former MTV star sported a striped bikini, while Ensley wore a one-piece swimsuit and life jacket during the day on the water in North Carolina. Jenelle also shares 10-year-old son Jace with ex Andrew Lewis and 6-year-old son Kaiser with ex Nathan Griffith. The Teen Mom 2 recently shared a video of her shaking her booty while in a rainbow-colored swimsuit on TikTok. Jenelle, 28, captioned the clip: "Shake that Laffy Taffy girl!" 8 She has posted many videos of her dancing on TikTokCredit: TikTok 8...
    Hackers involved in the high-profile hijacking of Twitter accounts earlier this week were a group of young pals with no links to state or organized crime, according to a new report. The attack, which Twitter and the FBI are investigating, started with a playful message between hackers on the platform Discord, a chat service popular with gamers, according to the New York Times. Cybersecurity experts were stunned by the startling revelation that Wednesday's breach, unprecedented in scale for the social media site, seemingly amounted to youthful hijinks.  'An incident such as this could have extraordinary serious consequences - manipulation of the markets, disinformation relating to an election, etc,' Brett Callow, a threat analyst at cybersecurity firm Emsisoft, told DailyMail.com.  'However, in this case, reporting suggests that the hack was carried out by a group of young people who may have done nothing worse than execute a bitcoin scam,' he said....
    New York adds four new states to quarantine requirement list THEN AND NOW: How Burger King has changed through the years See the sweet gender reveal this mom threw for her teen A mom in Akron, Ohio, threw a belated “gender reveal” party for her transgender son and the joyful pictures are going viral. “We wanted to announce that we got it wrong 17 years ago when we told the world we were having a little girl, and named that child McKenzie,” Love Gwaltney wrote in a lengthy Facebook post on Saturday. “So, we’d like to introduce you to our SON: Grey.” Grey Schoolcraft, who identifies as nonbinary but uses he/him pronouns, helped plan the event, which was captured by photographer Sarah McBride. For the balloons and cake, Schoolcraft requested nonbinary flag colors. “The more we talked about it the more excited he got,” Gwaltney, 35, told TODAY...
    Kailyn Lowry's three children have three different fathers. Kailyn Lowry opened up about the custody arrangements she has with her baby daddies during a recent Q&A session with her fans and followers. According to a July 11 report from In Touch Weekly magazine, the Teen Mom 2 cast member responded to a fan who said they enjoy the fact that their children have different fathers because it allows her plenty of time to herself and in response, Kailyn shared her point of view. “Good thing about multiple is you get a break and me time if you schedule right,” the fan wrote. “Isaac and Linc are on the same exact schedule. But I have Lux 99.9% of the time,” Kailyn Lowry replied. As fans of Teen Mom 2 well know, each of Kailyn’s three children, including 10-year-old Isaac, six-year-old Lincoln, and two-year-old Lux Russell, have different fathers, including her ex-boyfriend,...
    MODEL Izabel Goulart leaves our imagination stretched in this tiny white bikini. The Brazilian beauty, 35, enjoyed a break with her footballer fiancé Kevin Trapp as they celebrated his 30th birthday in Mykonos. 11Victoria's Secret Angel Izabel Goulart spreads her wingsCredit: BackGrid 11The model showed off her incredible figure in a tiny white bikiniCredit: BackGrid The pair got engaged in the summer of 2018 after spending three years dating. The Victoria’s Secret model shared a romantic clip to her 4.6 million Instagram followers of her leaping into her goalkeeper beau’s arms at sunset to mark the occasion. The model captioned the video: “Happy birthday to my soulmate. Life is so much better with you in it. I love you!” German-born Kevin who plays for Eintracht Frankfurt and the Germany national team has got himself a keeper there. Earlier this year Izabel shared a sneak peak of her boxing workout routine...
    TEEN Mom star Kailyn Lowry revealed that her fourth pregnancy is "high-risk." The MTV reality star admitted during Thursday's episode of her Coffee Convos podcast with Lindsie Chrisley that she's the "heaviest weight" she's ever been. 8 Kailyn revealed her fourth pregnancy is high riskCredit: Instagram/Kailyn Lowry 8 The Teen Mom star said she weighs the most she ever hasCredit: Instagram Kailyn said: "I am at the heaviest weight I’ve ever been — before I got pregnant and then obviously now while I’m pregnant. "So that’s been a little hard, but also I haven’t had any real complications. Like, I just haven’t. My glucose is good. All my stuff is good. So I went into the doctor today and I saw a new doctor." During the appointment, the doctor warned the 28-year-old about monitoring her blood levels ahead of giving birth. 8 Kailyn flaunted her bump while out with her...
    Lori Vallow's daughter Tylee Ryan was allegedly molested by her biological father years before the 'cult' mom was implicated in the deaths of the girl and her brother.   Court documents emerged this week detailing how Tylee told a therapist that her dad, Lori's ex-husband Joseph Ryan, had abused her when she was five years old in 2008.  The documents came to light almost a month after the bodies of Tylee, 17, and her brother Joshua 'JJ' Vallow, seven, were discovered buried in the yard of Lori's current husband Chad Daybell on June 9.  Lori and Chad are both behind bars on charges of destruction of evidence in the case which began when the children were reported missing last November - over two months after they disappeared in September.  Newly unearthed court documents revealed that Lori Vallow's daughter Tylee Ryan told a therapist that she was sexually abused by her...
    TEEN Mom star Farrah Abraham has defended hitting her 11-year-old daughter Sophia with a vibrator. The reality star, 29, faced backlash last month after sharing a bizarre TikTok clip of her playfully barging various items into her child. 2 Farrah Abraham has defended hitting her daughter Sophia, 11, in the face with a vibratorCredit: YouTube Although it seems Farrah picked up the vibrator, which was in a box, and almost hit her daughter with it only to think better of it and place it the backseat, fans were not happy. Reacting to the criticism, she said she won't be "shamed" for the clip as she "protects" her child. "That was an online trend about doing quirky things and hitting people in the face with [stuff]," the Teen Mom OG star told Us Weekly. “I don’t really feel like I can be shamed when I protect my child. I educate my...
    TEEN Mom star Farrah Abraham has defended hitting her 11-year-old daughter Sophia with a vibrator. The reality star, 29, faced backlash last month after sharing a bizarre TikTok clip of her playfully barging various items into her child. 2 Farrah Abraham has defended hitting her daughter Sophia, 11, in the face with a vibratorCredit: YouTube Although it seems Farrah picked up the vibrator, which was in a box, and almost hit her daughter with it only to think better of it and place it the backseat, fans were not happy. Reacting to the criticism, she said she won't be "shamed" for the clip as she "protects" her child. "That was an online trend about doing quirky things and hitting people in the face with [stuff]," the Teen Mom OG star told Us Weekly. “I don’t really feel like I can be shamed when I protect my child. I educate my...
    TEEN Mom star Farrah Abraham opened up about explaining the 'birds and the bees' to her daughter Sophia, 11. The Nebraska native, 29, spoke to Sophia about sex because the pre-teen was having more sleepovers and wanted to educate her. Farrah Abraham, 29, with daughter Sophia, 11Credit: YouTube The Teen Mom star who became pregnant with Sophia as a teenager said other parents were not doing the same, which concerned her. When asked whether she'd given Sophia the sex talk, Farrah told Us: “Yes. Because when the kids all like to do sleepovers and some of her friends have older siblings, um, yeah, I definitely had to do a talk with the parents after what I heard. “To be honest with you, it’s really only been prompted by all the other parents not really having those talks.” She said those parents, especially with boys, had not spoken to their children...
    TEEN Mom star Kailyn Lowry has revealed she would be open to having six children, as she prepares to welcome her fourth son. The 28-year-old opened up on pregnancy on her podcast with Lindsie Chrisley, and shared that when she was 18 and expecting her first son Isaac she never "would have pictured myself" having four kids. 8 Kail is about to welcome her fourth sonCredit: Refer to Caption But as Lindsie joked: "You definitely seem like somebody who would have like six," Kail added: "Six is my max. "I’m not confirming or denying, I’m just saying that I would not have more than six." She went on to add that it has become important to her for her children to have siblings because her family was not close growing up. Kail continued on the Coffee Convos podcast: "I just feel like, I’ve said it before and I’m sure these...
    A white woman was seen pointing a gun at a Black family in Michigan on Wednesday after the two parties got into an argument. Twitter/@makaysmith10 Video published Wednesday showed a confrontation between a white woman and a Black family in the parking lot of a Chipotle restaurant in Oakland County, Michigan.  Footage showed the unidentified white woman pulling a gun on the Black mother and her 15-year-old daughter, and shouting at them to back away.  The mom, Takelia Hill, told The Detroit News the confrontation started when the woman bumped into her daughter, and her daughter demanded an apology.  The white woman was later handcuffed, according to The Detroit News. However, she was let go shortly afterward, according to a woman identifying herself as a relative of the Black family. The Oakland County Sheriff's Office told Insider that no one had been arrested in the incident, but an...
    The reality star celebrated her son's birthday in a bikini and shared family photos from their celebration. Former 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans showed off her body confidence in a bikini this week as she celebrated her son Kaiser’s sixth birthday. The reality star flaunted her curves in a gorgeous snap shared to her Instagram account on Monday, June 29, as she posed with her second born in front of a large inflatable bouncy castle. In the snap, Jenelle rocked a white two-piece with a repeated green and brown palm tree print across both the matching top and bottoms. The controversial reality star stood behind Kaiser and placed her hands on his chest. He sweetly held on to his mom’s arms and gave the camera a coy smile in a pair of yellow and red swim shorts. Jenelle stood barefoot on the grass with her...
    TEEN Mom Jenelle Evans celebrated her son Kaiser’s 6th birthday on Monday with a little dancing. The 28-year-old donned a bikini and recorded her and her son breaking it down in a TikTok, despite claiming the service keeps taking down her videos. Jenelle Evans danced in a bikini with her son Kaiser on his 6th birthdayCredit: Instagram Jenelle shares Kaiser with her ex Nathan Griffith, and the two have been fighting over custody in a nasty battle. The Teen Mom let all of that fall to the back of her mind, though, as she set up a fun, outdoor celebration for her newly-minted six-year-old. She spent the day outside, jumping around in a bounce house and sliding down an attached slip and slide. The two adorably held hands as they braced themselves to go down the water-filled slide. The Teen Mom celebrated her son's birthday with a fun TikTok dance...
    TEEN Mom star Chelsea Houska has written a prayer message on the bare walls of her new dream home, thanking God for "this life, this house and this family." The mom-of-three has just moved into a new home with husband Cole DeBoer and their three children, and Cole shared the moment the 28-year-old crafted the poignant message. 6 Chelsea writes a prayer message on the bare walls of her new dream homeCredit: Reddit He captioned the snap: "Beyond grateful for this life and the love of my beautiful family. @chelseahouska you are our rock." The family has been building their dream farmhouse in South Dakota since March and by mid-June the windows and roof had been completed. They have already begun picking out interiors, and have shared their progress on a new Instagram page. Chelsea rose to fame on 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom 2, which has documented all...
    TEEN MOM stars Jenelle Evans admitted that she thought she was done with her husband David Eason following his arrest. The Sun confirmed that David was arrested in North Carolina on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and communicating threats. 9 Jenelle Evans posted a TikTok video of her and DavidCredit: TikTok 9 David was sleeping during the videoCredit: TikTok Jenelle, 28, posted TikTok video of her and David, 32, following their date night where she lip-synched the now-iconic line from 90 Day Fiance where Big Ed tells Rose that she's his "best view." However, fans were not at all that happy that she was flaunting her relationship after claiming she was done with him. One fan questioned her: "Thought you finally left him?" She responded: "Me too." 9 Fans questioned why she was still with DavidCredit: TikTok However, other fans were a lot harsher and called her out...
    JENELLE Evans is back in the swing of things with husband David Eason less than two weeks after he was arrested for allegedly assaulting her friend. The reality TV star shared photos of the date night with her controversial partner on her Instagram Stories on Thursday evening. 5 The pair have had their rocky road aired on the popular MTV show Teen Mom 2Credit: Instagram Jenelle, 28, smiled while in a yellow top in one photo shared on the social media platform. David, 32, was included in the timeline of photos, as well as a pair of crutches that stood alongside him. On June 12, The Sun confirmed that David was arrested in North Carolina on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and communicating threats. 5 Jenelle's date comes after her husband posted bail following his alleged assaultCredit: Instagram After the couple spent a week arguing, Jenelle reportedly brought...
    TEEN Mom OG star Amber Portwood’s beloved grandmother Sharon Webb has passed away, The Sun can exclusively reveal. Sharon died on June 23 at the age of 75 surrounded by her loving family. 4 Amber Portwood's beloved grandmother passed away on June 23Credit: MTV 4 Sharon Webb was 75Credit: The Herald Bulletin (THB) A source told The Sun Amber, 30, is “devastated” over the loss of Sharon, as the two were “very close.” The insider added: “She had been very sick.” According to Sharon’s obituary, she worked at Anderson Community Schools as “everyone’s favorite lunch lady” until her retirement after 20 years. 4 Amber is 'devastated' over the loss, as the two were 'very close'Credit: MTV The obituary read: "She was full of life, wasn't backwards about a thing and most of all a best friend to anyone that knew her. “She's a beautiful soul and an angel that walked...
    FORMER Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans has abandoned her JE Cosmetics trademark after claiming her makeup company is “back in business” amid her tax debt. The Sun can exclusively reveal the JE Cosmetics trademark was abandoned and was listed as “dead” on June 19 after the United States Patent and Trademark Office did not receive a response from Jenelle within six months of the issue date. 6 Jenelle Evans' trademark for JE Cosmetics is no longer activeCredit: Splash News The inactive trademark comes after Jenelle, 28, posted a photo to her JE Cosmetics Instagram account in May sitting on boxes of eyebrow kits. She captioned the photo: “FINALLY our shipment has arrived! After months of emails back and forth we are back in business! Jenelle’s public relations representative at the time, Johnny Donovan, previously claimed to The Sun that the products are from her September 2019 launch. He said: “She...
    FORMER Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans’ husband, David Eason, is in hot water as the District Attorney’s Office has collected the 911 call from his assault arrest against her friend, The Sun can exclusively reveal. David, 31, was arrested on June 12 for assault with a deadly weapon and communicating threats against Jenelle’s friend James Spivey when they went to their North Carolina home to obtain her belongings following a week of arguing. 6 The 911 call from Jenelle Evans' husband David Eason's assault incident has been obtained by the District Attorney's OfficeCredit: The Mega Agency Columbus County Emergency Services exclusively confirmed to The Sun that the Columbus County District Attorney's Office “has possession” of the 911 call “for an investigation.” The District Attorney’s Office confirmed to The Sun that they are prosecuting David on the assault with a deadly weapon and communicating threats charges. A source revealed video...
    TEEN Mom 2 fans were left baffled by how much Leah Messer's daughter, Aleeah Grace, looks like her. Leah's sister Victoria shared some snaps of herself posing with Aleeah, in which the 10-year-old looked just like her mom's "twin". 8 Teen Mom 2 fans think Leah Messer's daughter Aleeah looks just like herCredit: Instagram 8 The resemblance was uncanny in photos Leah's sister Victoria put up with AleeahCredit: Instagram In the photos, Aleeah stuck her tongue out, before pouting at the camera while posing next to a pool. Teen Mom fans flocked to the comments to marvel at the likeness between Aleeah and Leah, 28. One wrote: "I thought that was Leah! Twins and she has grown so much!" Another added: "Awwww first look I thought it was Leah," while a third posted, "That looks like Leah," alongside a heart emoji. 8 Fans think Aleeah and Leah look like "twins"Credit:...
    TEEN Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska was slammed by her followers for getting a little too close for comfort. The 28-year-old reality television star posted a photo showing her and daughter Aubree hanging out with a crowd of friends amid the coronavirus outbreak. 11 Teen Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska was slammed by her followers for getting a little too close for comfortCredit: Instagram No one was wearing a masks and there was no sign of social distancing, as they had their arms around each other. "I suuuuure love these people," Chelsea captioned the image. Some commenters on the post were more than a little concerned at the coronavirus risk. “Forget we’re in an epidemic, Chelsea?” one of the MTV star’s followers asked, adding an eyeroll emoji. “Social distancing, ladies,” added another with the nauseated face emoji. 11 The 28-year-old reality television star posted a photo showing her and daughter Aubree...
    JENELLE Evans smiled happily as she twerked in a tiny pink bikini to dance car after reuniting with husband David Eason who was arrested for assaulting her friend with a gun. The former Teen Mom 2 star pulled off a choreographed dance to Bhad Bhabie's song, Geek'd, just days after taking David back. Jenelle Evans, twerked without a care in the world after taking her husband David back The father of three was arrested last weekend after he "assaulted her friend", and furious Jenelle announced she was leaving him. Just days after her vow to ditch her husband, Jenelle, 28, took a walk with David, 31, and their puppy near their North Carolina home on Thursday. Things seem to be back to normal for Jenelle who regularly posts videos of her dancing poolside in bikinis on her TikTok. Reddit users were quick to criticize the mom-of-three for going back to David and not...