Thursday, Mar 04, 2021 - 00:49:12
1000 results - (0.009 seconds)

the woman:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate confirms Janet Yellen as treasury secretary, making her 1st woman to hold the position. Copyright © 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.
    Janet Yellen cleared her final hurdle Monday on her historic path to secretary of the Treasury Department, gaining overwhelming Senate confirmation for the position. The 84-15 vote made Yellen the first female to the lead the department, a feat she matched as chair of the Federal Reserve. After a mostly cordial hearing before the Senate Finance Committee, where she gained unanimous approval, Yellen was thought to be almost a sure thing for confirmation. However, the vote was delayed a few days as the upper chamber makes its way through the first week of President Joe Biden's administration. Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., urged his colleagues prior to the vote 841to approve what amounted to a fifth confirmation for Yellen to a government leadership role. "Tonight, the Senate can deliver an especially important economic judgment: Confirm Janet Yellen a fifth time and know that she will work with every single one...
    Loading the player... By now many of you have heard about the current controversy surrounding Dominican R&B singer DaniLeigh and her ill-conceived new track “Yellow Bone,” but perhaps the only thing worse than how bad the song sounds (audibly) and how tone-deaf the lyrics are (socially) is the failure of a faux-apology she attempted to issue on Sunday after Black Twitter spent several days dragging her. Read More: NABJ wants two CBS executives fired amid racism allegations But rest assured, this article is not going to be yet another drag, but instead a concise but comprehensive unpacking of WHY this was such a trash move on the singer’s part, and how the response from Black men underlines an even deeper issue about something I have long referred to as ‘The Desirability Hierarchy.’ A weird “flex” steeped in anti-Blackness For months it’s been speculated that DaniLeigh has been involved...
    ABC Matt James. Matt James is well on his way to finding love on the current season of The Bachelor. As usual, many fans have been wondering if James got engaged at the end of his season, and if he’s still with the woman that he chooses on the finale. Warning: Bachelor spoilers ahead. According to Reality Steve, Matt James is between Rachael Kirkconnell and Michelle Young on the final episode. Ultimately, James chooses Kirkconnell. However, Reality Steve has not been able to confirm whether or not the finale will end with a proposal. While it’s customary for the show to end with an engagement, that doesn’t always happen — and it’s possible that it won’t happen this season. “Matt chose Rachael and is still with her. I do not know if they’re engaged or not,” Reality Steve wrote on his blog. Here’s what you need to know:Matt James Gave Away...
    The family of a woman who went missing in Florida 15-years-ago this month hope to finally solve the case this year after raising more than $80,000 to pay for private investigations.  Jennifer Kesse, 24, went missing from her newly purchased condo in Orlando, Florida, on January 24, 2006. A police search was launched after she failed to turn up for work as a finance manager at Central Florida Investments.  But despite extensive searches, few clues to her alleged abduction have ever been found.  Now, on the 15th anniversary of her disappearance, her parents Joyce and Drew claim they are 'moving forward' with the case and have 'great hope' to solve it.  They maintain an on-going Go Fund Me page that has raised more than $80,000, out of a $200,000 goal, to pay for their private investigations. Scroll down for video  Jennifer Kesse, 24, went missing from her newly purchased Orlando,...
    A woman who was diagnosed with lymphedema in her legs when she was just 12 years old says she spent decades hiding away from people - while undergoing more than 10 surgeries to try and reduce the swelling in her legs.    Monique Samuels, 35, from Atlanta, Georgia was diagnosed with lymphedema, also known as lymphatic obstruction, as a child; the condition causes excess fluid to collect in tissues, prompting swelling and edema in the legs. It also causes the professional organizer and master's student pain in her joints. Proud: Monique Samuels, 35, was diagnosed with lymphedema - which causes severe swelling in the legs - at age 12, and has only recently found the confidence to bare her limbs in public  Agony: The Atlanta native discovered she had the condition when she sprained her ankle as a tween, and from there it continued to become more severe ...
    An alert Disney World ticket salesman is being hailed a hero after they helped a Pennsylvania woman escape their abusive partner, police say. The woman, who was not named, had reportedly called under the pretense that she wanted to book tickets for the theme park, then conveyed to the Disney employee who answered that she was in danger. The employee heard the woman telling someone to ‘get off me’ and ‘get away’ from me during the January 9 call. They then contacted 911 said they had a woman on the line who appeared to need help. As a result, police responded to a home in the 3300 block of Glen Hollow Drive, in Dover, and arrested Wayne Terry Shiflett, 38, on charges of strangulation, terrorist threats, harassment and aggravated assault. Wayne Terry Shiflett, 38, was arrested and charged with strangulation, terrorist threats, harassment and aggravated assault. Police say he later...
    A WOMAN is in shock after receiving a threatening note from her neighbour accusing her of bringing house prices down - because she left her wheelie bin out.  The resident, who says she’s lived at the house in Burton for two months, branded the note ‘nasty’, as she said neighbours should be coming together at this time.  2The woman shared the 'nasty' note which was sent to her accusing her of brining house prices downCredit: BPM Media Staffordshire Live reported the letter, which was sent just before the third lockdown, was written by an NHS worker, who accused the woman of breaking lockdown rules as well.  It says: “To the residents of number ** we would all appreciate if you could remove your wheelie bin on the day it has been emptied and not leave it out for days. "We did not pay £300,000 for a house and for people...
    A woman has praised her TikTok followers for saving her life after they warned her that a strange symbol she found in the snow outside her home meant she was being targeted by a gang.     Jade Jules noticed that '1F' had been drawn into the snow on top of her black bin lid outside her home in St John's, Newfoundland, Canada.  Puzzled, she posted a video on her TikTok, asking her 53,000 followers what the symbol meant.  She was terrified when her followers rushed to tell her that the symbol meant she had been targeted by a gang.  According to hundreds of her followers on the app, the symbol '1F', which stands for one female, is drawn by gang members outside of the homes of single women living alone.   Jade Jules praised her TikTok followers for saving her life after they identified she was in danger when a strange symbol appeared...
    Former Surgeon General Jerome Adams groaned over “different standards” as he defended Dr. Deborah Birx over her decision to stay with the Trump administration’s coronavirus task force. Birx resigned from the coronavirus task force last week after serving as one of its most visible faces when Donald Trump was president. Now that the former president is out of office, Birx seems to be rehabilitating her public image somewhat by addressing the criticisms she faced working with Trump as she did. In an interview with CBS’ Margaret Brennan, Birx said she “always” thought about quitting the task force and that she was constantly asked herself questions about what could she do. At the same time, Trump operated off of different Covid data from her own. By contrast, Dr. Anthony Fauci said he “never” considered resigning because “I felt that if I stepped down, that would leave a void. Someone’s got...
    A woman who was teased by classmates at school about her weight has revealed how the same boys who taunted her now want to date her - after she shed almost half of her body weight.  Jackie Campbell, a stay-at-home mum, 26, from Texas was dubbed a 'whale' by her classmates and struggled with her weight througout her teenage years and twenties.  After hitting the scales at 260lbs (18st 8lbs), she made the decision to have gastric sleeve surgery and has now lost 126lbs (9st).     Jackie says she's had a lifelong addiction to food that saw her weigh seven stone by the time she was eight-years-old, leading doctors to put her on a diet in spite of her young age.  Scroll down for video Jackie Campbell, a stay-at-home mum, 26, from Texas was dubbed a 'whale' and 'earthquake' by her classmates - and weighed seven stone by the time...
    By Dave Savini, Michele Youngerman, Samah Assad   CHICAGO (CBS) — Delores Garner says a team of Chicago police officers burst into her home, executing a search warrant in August of 2019. But, they raided the wrong home she says and left a trail of destruction behind. “They broke through this door,” she said while showing it no longer locks. Garner says officers also damaged property inside her home, including a television, mattress, bathroom vanity and her granddaughter’s iPad.  It cost her thousands of dollars. “I have not gotten a dime,” said Garner about the city not compensating her.  She said she even tried to file an insurance claim, which was denied because the damage was from a police raid. This raid at Garner’s home was unlike any of the other botched raids CBS 2 Investigators have exposed since 2018. Have police wrongfully raided your home? Tell us about it...
    (CNN)Five people and an unborn child were killed Sunday after an early-morning shooting in Indianapolis' northeast side, police said -- an incident the mayor called "a mass murder."A juvenile was also in critical condition after being shot in the incident, which marks Indianapolis' "largest mass casualty shooting in more than a decade," according to Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Chief Randal Taylor.IMPD police officers responded to a report of a person shot just before 4 a.m. Upon arrival, police came across "a juvenile male with apparent gunshot wounds," IMPD spokesman Shane Foley told reporters. Three Chicagoans reflect on a devastating year of gun violence, and what can be done to stop itOfficers then received information that led them to another residence less than a block away, where they found five people -- including a pregnant woman -- dead with "apparent gunshot wounds," Foley said."Despite the best lifesaving efforts provided by medical staff,...
    SHE’S the sunny smile that the nation wakes up to every weekday on Good Morning Britain. But it’s not just Susanna Reid’s professionalism – and cheeky banter with co-presenter Piers Morgan – that has won her legions of fans. 10From killer cheekbones to superb figure - what makes Susanna Reid perfect?Credit: Rex Features Every morning, viewers take to social media to shower Susanna, 50, with compliments about her appearance. She reckons that’s down to some professional help, saying yesterday: “It’s easy to focus on flaws, but I have fabulous make-up artists to make it all better.” Here with the help of Dr Riccardo Frati, of Frati Cosmetic Surgery, Tanith Carey looks at the science behind the stunning TV star’s winning formula. Ideal tilt to nose To be considered “perfect”, a woman’s nose needs to be about ten per cent smaller than a man’s – and an average of 5.1 cm...
    Pray for movie theaters. “The Marksman,” a Liam Neeson thriller from Open Road, held onto first place for the second weekend in a row, grossing just over $2 million. The film has grossed $6.1 million after 10 days of release. That performance allows the movie to retain its box office crown, but that kind of distinction isn’t worth what it was in pre-pandemic times, particularly with movie theaters closed indefinitely in major markets like New York City and Los Angeles. Indeed, the exhibition landscape is a wasteland and with the vaccine rollout hampered by a lack of, you know, vaccines, help could be in short supply. There’s little that portends a rapid recovery for a sector of the economy that’s been decimated by the public health crisis. Last week, MGM yielded to the inevitable and pushed the release of its James Bond sequel, “No Time to Die,” from April to...
    Looking for some great Wonder Woman toys? We’ve got you covered with the list below containing 12 of the best Wonder Woman toys available in 2021.
    A WOMAN has shared the ‘creepy’ message she received from a bloke who wanted to rent her spare room. TikTok user Brianna Lahoud shared the email she received from the anonymous house-hunter with her followers. 2Brianna Lahoud was very surprised by the message she received from a potential flatmateCredit: @briannalahoud2/TikTok Writing in the email, he says: “Hi! I saw you were looking for a roommate in OC! I just moved here and I’m trying to find something.” He goes on to ask whether she would be willing to live with a man, which seems like a perfectly reasonable question, before he embellishes. He continues: “I would be willing to wear a chastity device 24/7 with you holding the keys so you know I’m not trying to do anything inappropriate as well! “Please let me know either way!” 2The bloke offered to wear a chastity belt at all timesCredit: @briannalahoud2/TikTok Unsurprisingly...
    (CNN)Deng Pravatoudom followed her husband's dream all the way to Easy Street.Pravatoudom, 57, has played the lottery for two decades using a set of numbers that her husband dreamed about 20 years ago. In December, his dream became reality when his wife played those numbers and won a $60 million jackpot, Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG) said in a news release Monday.On December 1, the mother of two -- who was laid off during the pandemic -- went to the bank to pay some bills while her husband checked the tickets. When they returned to the car, he told her they had won $60 million."I was ecstatically happy, I was crying at the same time. I couldn't believe it at first," Pravatoudom said during a virtual celebration where she was presented the check. "I am going to buy a house, then if it's allowed after Covid, I'm going to travel...
    SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – As a peeping prowler may be on the loose this weekend in midtown, several women are now sharing their stories hoping to send a warning to other women to be on alert. “He’s left underwear on a few occasions on my front door,” Monique Moffett said. Each woman has a disturbing story to tell. “He was stalking me through the window. He knew what I was wearing,” Jersey Fatlowitz said. “He pointed me out, he told me that he was in love with me.” Some are so frightening, the women remember every detail and specific dates. “The incident where he broke into my apartment on January 19,” Elicia Alvarado said. “On January 7, he was speaking to me through my window at 5 a.m.,” Daniellesherri Baker said. “I thought it was an isolated incident, it scared the hell out of me. I shouted.” Fatlowitz is worried she’s...
    The Government of Cantabria has conveyed its condolences for the death of the Cantabrian athlete Mercedes Ateca, the first Spanish cycling champion in 1979, a title she achieved at the age of 33. In a statement, the vice president and counselor for Universities, Equality, Culture and Sports, Pablo Zuloaga, has assured that it is “a sensitive loss for Cantabrian sports because it is a woman who was a flag bearer and paved the way for many athletes in the country“. Zuloaga has expressed “deep condolences” to family and friends on behalf of the regional Executive, recalling that last September he paid a tribute to Mercedes Ateca in Ampuero, where he resided, during the presentation of the Vuelta a Cantabria 2020 sub- 2. 3. In this act, the successes of the women’s cycling teams in the region and the triumphs of Ateca were highlighted, a tribute that “placed her where...
    Members of the far-right group Proud Boys make 'OK' hand gestures indicating "white power" as supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump gather in front of the U.S. Capitol Building to protest against the certification of the 2020 U.S. presidential election results by the U.S. Congress, in Washington, US, January 6, 2021. Jim Urquhart/Reuters A Michigan woman asked a city official to condemn the Proud Boys during a live stream meeting and he showed off his rifle instead. Keli MacIntosh asked officials from the Michigan Grand Traverse County Board of Commissioners if they would denounce the group that has seen multiple arrests after the January 6 Capitol attacks that killed five people. The commission's vice chair, Ron Clous, showed a semiautomatic rifle after the question was posed. Clous told the Traverse City Record-Eagle he would not denounce any group, including the Proud Boys who he described as "decent guys."...
    The kindness of a group of neighbors has gone viral thanks to a video shared on Reddit, in which it is seen how the residents of a block of flats surprise your cleaner with an amazing gift to thank you for your loyalty. The video explains that Rosa, a cleaner, has worked in the same building in New York for 20 years, but recently he lost his job due to the coronavirus pandemic, so he had to go with his family to a sister’s house. The video says, “Everyone loves her. So we decided to give something back to the woman who gives so much to everyone. Has no idea. He’s about to get the attic. “ Rosa is taken to the top floor, which has just been remodeled, with the pretext that he is there to clean it before the arrival of new tenants. The woman took a...
    Danna Paola spoke to her former partner Eleazar Gómez and detailed the violence she suffered.January 23, 2021 01:11 hs Danna Paola She has become one of the most acclaimed and beloved Mexican celebrities of today, and as we well remember, this woman has had a passion for the art of acting since she was a young girl, and since then we have seen her perform in well-known soap operas. However, this time, Danna Paola After so much, she revealed what she lived with her ex-partner Eleazar during five years of relationship, finally, Danna Paola acknowledged that she has learned to put a « stop » on those situations in which she is not comfortable. “I am a super strong woman. I am a woman who has managed to get out not only from one but from several situations that I have experienced, as I have said, macho and it is...
    Editorial: Gaming / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Instagram / News / Discord / Forums Even if you are not a fan of Resident Evil, it is very likely that you know that one of the topics that most attracted attention in the world of video games in the first days of the year was the mysterious, elegant but above all great … very great lady vampire that Capcom featured in a Resident Evil Village preview. The fans lost their minds because of how attractive and huge that woman was, who they called “fiery and tall vampire lady” and yesterday we learned more about her, such as her name, Dimitrescu. A fan did not miss the opportunity provided by the exclusive PlayStation 5 demo and with it she leaned to calculate the enigmatic height of the woman. “In what way do I love you? Let me count the shapes,...
    The Brazilian denier influencer Ygona Moura She remains seriously hospitalized, intubated and in an induced coma, in the Intensive Care Unit of the Cidade Tiradentes Hospital, in Sao Paulo, after having suffered complications after catching COVID-19. The young woman, who had shared on her social networks how she went out partying despite the pandemic and had received numerous criticisms about it, she was hospitalized last Saturday by worsening his health due to the coronavirus, as explained by his mother in the Instagram profile of the ‘influencer’ and local media have collected. The mother has been informing the followers through her daughter’s social networks to update the ‘instagrammer’ about her health status to the community of more than 160,000 people who follow her. “He is still in serious condition, from yesterday to today he started to have a fever. His case is quite complicated, but for God nothing is impossible....
    Another Trump supporter who violently invaded the Capitol on Jan. 6 was arrested this week only to be released shortly after. But in this case not only is Riley June Williams facing charges for storming the Capitol building, but also for helping to steal Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop, NBC News reported. The 22-year-old Pennsylvania woman was arrested Monday and charged with intentionally entering into a restricted building without lawful authority in addition to disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Williams was also accused of stealing a laptop belonging to Pelosi with the intention of selling it to Russian intelligence. Charges related to theft were added Tuesday. Despite these severe offenses, a federal judge released Williams from jail into the custody of her mother Thursday. The “gravity of these offenses is great, it cannot be overstated,” U.S. Magistrate Judge Martin Carlson said. While a federal prosecutor argued earlier this week that...
    CHICAGO (WLS) -- Every Tuesday and Friday, Pilsen resident Juanita Ariola delivers hot breakfast foods to those most in need on the West side of Chicago."Today I prepared food for my senior citizens in the Little Village community in the 10th district."This Friday, Ariola delivered a ham and cheese omelet mixture to six seniors and a family of five."We identified that there is a big need during this pandemic. There's people losing jobs, there are families, seniors that are homeless. So we decided to make a difference by feeding the community and helping them," said Ariola.Ariola volunteers at the Helen and Joe Acevedo Scholarship Memorial Foundation, a non-profit. On some days, Commander Gilberto Calderon of the 10th district joins in to help."We coordinate with Juanita and we come and we feed the senior citizens, the less fortunate, individuals who can utilize our support," said CMR. Calderon.Ariola also lends a helping...
    (CNN)Democratic Reps. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Cori Bush of Missouri on Friday led a group of 35 lawmakers in urging President Joe Biden to commute the sentences of all federal prisoners on death row.In a letter sent Friday, the lawmakers urge Biden "to take swift, decisive action," saying that "commuting the death sentences of those on death row and ensuring that each person is provided with an adequate and unique re-sentencing process is a crucial first step in remedying this grave injustice." "We look forward to working with your administration to enact just and restorative policies that will meaningfully transform our criminal legal system for the better. By exercising your clemency power, you can ensure that there would be no one left on death row to kill. Given the historic nature of your administration, this would be an unprecedented -- but necessary -- action to reverse systemic injustices and...
    The body found this Wednesday at kilometer 159 of Route 6, near the El Timote stream (in Florida), belongs to Carolina Escudero, the 27-year-old girl who was missing since January 11, according to El País and confirmed El Observer with sources from the Ministry of the Interior. The woman had been seen for the last time in San Ramón (Canelones), after a meeting with her ex-partner, who left a letter before committing suicide days ago, when she had been summoned to testify in the Prosecutor’s Office. The body was found with a bullet hole in the skull, semi-burned, covered with branches and stones, the product of the collapse of an abandoned well similar to a hookah. « They wanted to hide the body by collapsing stones, » Canelones Police Chief Víctor Trezza said at a press conference. The account that the man made to the police when he reported the disappearance on...
    This is the sickening scar left by Hollywood star Armie Hammer on his young lover after he branded her just millimeters away from her private parts. Using a sharp knife Hammer cut his first initial 'A' into her skin during a kinky sex game, which ex-lover Paige Lorenze insists got out of control. Seconds later the 6ft 5' inch screen idol - who has claimed he's '100% a cannibal' in vile Instagram messages to other women - then ‘licked the cuts' from the wound. Lorenze shared the exclusive image with DailyMailTV as a stark warning to other women who might be seduced and manipulated by Hammer. The 22-year-old former professional skier turned Instagram model is speaking out about the ‘deeply traumatic’ four month relationship, which left her emotionally and physically scarred. And Lorenze exposes Hammer as an out of control narcissistic sexual deviant, whose wild fantasies and BDSM fueled desires...
    . The silence is broken by the woman who appears on video with Vicente Fernández. Vicente Fernández is immersed in a great controversy after a video was released on the Instagram and TikTok platforms where he can be seen putting his hand on the chest of a fan who wanted a photograph with him. In a new post on TikTok, the victim broke the silence about what happened. “That photo was taken in 2017, the reason why my expression looks calm is not because I liked it, rather it was because I did not realize that her hand was there until I observed the photographs with my mother,” said the woman after making the video publicly known where Fernández’s misconduct is evident. On the other hand, the young woman mentioned that she did not feel the hand of the famous...
    Many people agree physical attraction is necessary for a thriving relationship, however these confessions reveal the initial allure can quickly fade.  Women from around the world took to anonymous sharing app Whisper, to reveal the moment they stopped being attracted to their boyfriends.  Writing candidly, many confessed their partner had stopped making an effort with their appearance or admitted to doing shocking things in the past.    One woman vented her disgust after discovering her boyfriend enjoys watching videos of other women twerking on social media - adding that she doesn't even want him to touch her anymore. Another woman said she doesn't want to have sex with her boyfriend since he gained weight...  Women from around the world took to anonymous sharing app Whisper to confess why they stopped being attracted to their boyfriends - including one from California who hates her boyfriend smoking cannabis  A woman who...
    ABC/Craig Sjodin Dale Moss appeared on season 16 of 'The Bachelorette.' Bachelor Nation is still reeling from Clare Crawley and Dale Moss’ split, but the question remains who is this mystery woman at the center of renewed accusations of the former football player cheating? E! News has revealed the woman in question is none other than New York City real estate agent, Eleonora Srugo. She and Moss have been linked since at least late 2019. She can be seen in a December 2019 post on Moss’ Instagram. Since the revelation, Srugo has made her Instagram account private, but the duo interacted on Instagram before he filmed The Bachelorette and met Clare Crawley. Such interactions include commenting “RBF:) on a March 2020 post of her poolside and “Yessssss” on a May 4 post of her dressed like Princess Leia. He also liked a November 4 2020 post. View this...
    New York : Lili Estefan. Photo: Vecc Schiaffino / Mezcalent / Grosby One of the darlings of Hispanic television is “The skinny girl” of “The fat and the skinny”, Lili estefan. However, on some occasions he hits the taste of his followers with his clothes and on others, what he receives is strong criticism for the same. On this occasion, he received not very pleasant comments from his retractors. The reason? A long pleated skirt where half was burgundy and the other half pink. On top she had a black mid-shoulder blouse with arm slits. As for accessories, she decided on dark glasses and shiny black boots. Although there is no doubt that she is a spectacular woman and that everything she wears makes her look stylized, some thought otherwise. – “Lili I have always admired you a lot, but I have to tell you...
    Authorities in Russia are to decide the fate of a 'miracle' baby born to a woman who died next day from Covid-19. Svetlana Sorochinskaya, 36, died from the virus at a hospital in St Petersburg in November last year after medics delivered her baby boy prematurely by Cesarean section - with her parents, 64 and 62, also passing away within a week. With no close relative to take custody of the orphan, authorities are now left to choose between a colleague of Svetlana's who says he was her secret lover and the baby's father; and a distant relative who says she also wants to raise the child.  The man claims that divorcee Svetlana had desperately wanted a child and secretly chose him to father her baby on the understanding he would play no further part in her or the child's life.  Divorcee Svetlana Sorochinskaya, 36, had desperately wanted a child and...
    She’s a model of humility. A young woman from Israel who was recently crowned the "most beautiful" in the world said she had no idea she was being considered for the international prize. Yael Shelbia, 19, snagged the top spot on TC Candler's latest "100 Most Beautiful Faces of the Year" list, alleging the honor was a shock. Yael Shelbia at an event in Los Angeles, Calif. in March 2019. (Jesse Grant/Getty Images for Pinkberry) "I was very surprised, I didn't even know I was participating in this contest," the teen said in a Thursday interview with The Sun. "It's very exciting and flattering. I don't know why they chose me, I think beauty is so individual and all women are beautiful." VOGUE OFFERS DIGITAL KAMALA HARRIS COVER AS A PRINT COPY AFTER SOCIAL MEDIA BACKLASH The blue-eyed beauty grew up in a large Orthodox Jewish family in...
    Embarrassing yourself in front of your significant other is bad enough... but these people's stupidity was so awful that they went viral on social media. Diply rounded up a selection of hilarious posts from people around the world who were left baffled by their significant other's lack of common sense.  Among the snaps is a man who thought he had revolutionised baking when he used a whisk attached to an electric drill to whip cream, and another who was stunned to see their spare charcoal destroyed after being stored under their hot barbecue. Elsewhere, a disgruntled diner discovered a sheet of paper still attached to their sliced cheese after biting into a sandwich made by their partner. Diply rounded up a selection of hilarious posts from people who noticed their partner's stupidity - including a man who thought using an electric drill to whisk cream was revolutionary  One woman...
    Through social networks a young Canadian woman was harshly criticized for not knowing how to use the manual press to make tortillas | 01/20/2021 |ionicons-v5-c19: 42 | S. Rocha | CANADA.- One of the important elements of Mexican gastronomy, without a doubt is the manual tortilla, the one with which your grandmother or your mother prepares delicious corn or flour tortillas. And it is that one of the pleasures that we enjoy the most in Mexico, is that our grandmothers, aunts or mothers fulfill these homemade whims for us. On TikTok, a Canadian influencer shared the way in which she decides to make tortillas with the help of a press of which I have told them, but she does it in a very particular way that would undoubtedly make more than one granny shout at heaven and bother. In the video we can see the young woman trying to...
    This Wednesday we present you notes on the first woman to lead the Mexican Women’s National Team, the first woman to officiate in a Super Bowl, and more. #Femenil Made in ????! ???????? ‍♀️ ????????Monica Vergara is our new Technical Director. To continue raising the name of Mexico, Moni! ???????? ???????? # PasiónyOrgullo | # FMFporNuestroF Fútbol pic.twitter.com/cHxauOEfb4 – National Team (@miseleccionmx) January 19, 2021 Mónica Vergara will be the first woman to lead the Mexican Women’s National Team The Mexican National Women’s Soccer Team announced that Mónica Vergara Rubio will be its first technical director, following the resignation of Christopher Cuellar. “I am very happy to become the Women’s National Team, for me it is a pride,” she said at a press conference. Vergara was called up at the age of thirteen and was called up to be part of the Mexican National Team. He participated in...
    New York : A woman found a strange message in her trash can. As it could be seen in a video that went viral on TikTok in the last hours, the inscription seemed like some kind of code that’s hard to crack. After sharing the images on the social network, other users alerted her to its dangerous meaning. As they went out to her sidewalk, the woman, named Jade Jules, found the container covered in snow. On the white surface, someone he had drawn a big “1F”. His confusion was enormous: what did that message mean on the door of his house? After receiving the help of his followers, he realized that he was at risk. @ bby.jade__ What does this mean? @dutchintheusa ♬ original sound – Jade Jules The filming of the woman had more than 8 million views. Thousands of those users understood the same:...
    Cindy Vela came to My 600-LB Life in need of drastic changes, and now viewers will get to see whether the Texas woman had found it. The 45-year-old was featured on the January 20 episode of the TLC docu-series, with fans watching as the once-bedridden woman embarked on a journey to lose weight and regain her health. As The Cinemaholic reported, Vela was barely able to get out of bed and could only stand for two to three minutes at a time before she was forced to go back down. As the report noted, Vela had a story common to many people featured on My 600-LB Life. Her struggles with weight started in her adolescence, using food and her growing size as a means to escape childhood abuse. She weighed 140 pound by the time she turned 10, and was all the way up to 200 when she turned 14....
    Kamala HarrisKamala HarrisScalise bringing Donna Brazile as guest to Biden inauguration McConnell, Schumer fail to cut power-sharing deal amid filibuster snag Howard University's marching band to escort Harris at inauguration MORE's inauguration as the country's next vice president is historic, with Harris becoming the first woman as well as the first Black and South Asian American to hold the position. But while many hail her swearing in as a triumph for communities of color across the country, activists and experts emphasize they don't want her ascension toward the top of American politics to be merely symbolic. To be sure, in terms of the symbolism, Wednesday was momentous. “She now is the most influential woman in American history, ever,” said Duchess Harris, who teaches modern African American history at Macalester College in Minnesota. The professor described Inauguration Day as “a moment of tremendous joy” but also “trepidation,” underscoring the current state of the nation....
    A WOMAN who claims to have caught her cheating boyfriend - and his adulteress - on camera has shared a clip of their angry altercation online. The TikTok user posted three separate videos of her alleged ordeal on the video sharing app. 4The woman films herself walking in the front door of her home where she catches her bloke The shocking footage has received millions of views, with one clip alone racking up two million likes. The clips appear to show the woman walking up the driveway to the home she says she shared with her ex boyfriend, who she was with for six years. The video is captioned: "Found out he was cheating the day before so I came back early from a girls weekend to catch him red handed." She walks into the room to find the man standing by the door, while a blonde woman sits on...
    A 76-year-old woman suffered the theft from close to three million pesos between national currency and dollars, after being scammed by criminals through the « uncle’s tale » impersonating bank employees and that he had to change the bills because there would be a devaluation, in the Mendoza town of San RafaelPolice sources reported this Wednesday. The incident, which became known in the last hours, occurred on Tuesday when the victim received a phone call from a woman posing as a bank employee and he told him that if he had money he should change it because the bills were going to be devalued. The scheme continued when the scammer told him that, if so, they would send an employee of the entity to hand over the money and make the change. From the expertise and the complaint made to the eighth police station by the victim, it emerged that after receiving...
    A WOMAN begged for help after using the wrong liquid dish soap led to a sudsy explosion in her dishwasher. People rushed to her help with quick fixes that they say experts use to clean up the mess. 3A desperate woman begged for help after she added liquid dish soap into her dishwasher instead of detergentCredit: Facebook A Facebook user shared a picture of her dishwasher covered in a bubbly mess, begging for help. "So I ran out of dishwashing tablets and thought a squirt of morning fresh may work," the post said. "Suds everywhere... anyone have pointers to getting rid of the suds," she asked. Users were quick to the rescue – and shared nifty hacks. 3Users quickly came to the woman's help – and had lots of suggestions to fix the sudsy messCredit: Facebook Multiple users said to put vinegar in the dishwasher – with promise it would "definitely"...
    Sarah Thomas will make history as the first woman to referee a Super Bowl when the championship game kicks off next month, the NFL announced Tuesday.  Thomas will be part of a seven-person crew officiating and work as a down judge at Super Bowl LV in Tampa Bay on February 7. NFL executive vice president of football operations Troy Vincent, Sr. called the group of referees "the best of the best" in a statement. "Sarah Thomas has made history again as the first female Super Bowl official," Vincent said. "Her elite performance and commitment to excellence has earned her the right to officiate the Super Bowl. Congratulations to Sarah on this well-deserved honor." Joining her will be veteran referees Fred Bryan, Rusty Baynes, James Coleman, Dino Paganelli, Carl Cheffers and Mike Wimmer. The group has 88 years of NFL officiating experience and 77 combined playoff game assignments, including past...
    After taking her oath, Kamala Harris is the first African-descendant woman to hold the position of Vice President of the United States of America | 01/20/2021 |ionicons-v5-c11: 19 | Francisco Trejo | WASHINGTON – Kamala Harris was sworn in as the nation’s first female vice president Wednesday during a grim and moderate inauguration that still made history. Because she is the first woman of color to hold such a position, it was a moment loaded with symbolism. Harris was sworn in to Sonia Sotomayor, who is the first woman of color to sit on the Supreme Court. Police who defended the Capitol become Kamala’s escort She was escorted by Eugene Goodman, the African-American Capitol officer who drove the rioters out of the Senate chamber during the January 6 insurrection. Dressed in bright purple with her signature pearl necklace, Harris paused when she took the stage for the first time...
    New York : The Colombian women Ilia Calderon, who is part of the team of journalists of the Univision Newscast, crumbled and shed tears at the swearing in of the first female vice president of the United States, Kamala harris. “… The first black woman, the first South Asian woman. It is a moment that many mothers dream of, that many parents dream of for their children, and a hope of believing again in the United States as a country of hope, as a country of opportunities, as a country in which our children they can dream big and they can achieve their dreams. “ They were part of the words of the journalist who evidently felt very moved by the heroic achievement of Harris, who will work hand in hand with the president-elect, Joe Biden. There is no doubt that this implies pride for many of the women...
    January 20, 2021 1:41 PM | With information from EFE 15 minutes. Democrat Kamala Harris made history on Wednesday by swearing in as vice president of the United States (USA), becoming the first woman, the first African-American and the first person of Asian origin to reach this position in the country. “I solemnly swear that I will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will maintain real faith in this very thing.” Thus began Harris, who was sworn in with the help of Judge Sonia Sotomayor, the first Latina magistrate of the federal Supreme Court. The oath is a fixed formula that all vice presidents pronounce when they swear in office. Like his predecessors, Harris ended his oath with a pledge that he will “perform the duties of the post well and faithfully.” The ceremony is held on the west...
    A woman who dyes her dog various bright colours has defended colouring her pet's fur, claiming it helps her pet 'come out of her shell'.  Nicole Rose, 35, from Ontario, Canada, appeared on This Morning today where she insisted that her rescue dog, Stella, loves having her hair coloured with a myriad of psychedelic designs.  The dog groomer, who is the co-owner of a dog grooming parlour, adopted Stella in 2011 at five-months-old, after she was rescued from a puppy farm, dyeing her fur for the first time shorty after.  Viewers weren't convinced that Stella enjoyed her various make-overs, with some branding Nicole 'irresponsible and cruel' for colouring her dog, and urged the owner to let Stella keep her natural fur. 
    TAMPA, FL -- Sarah Thomas will cap her sixth NFL season by becoming the first female to officiate the Super Bowl in NFL history.Thomas, a down judge, is part of the officiating crew announced today by the NFL. Referee Carl Cheffers will lead the seven-person crew of on-field game officials for the Super Bowl on Feb. 7 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.Thomas was hired as the NFL's first full-time female official in 2015.Sarah Fuller, history-making woman kicker, invited to Joe Biden inaugurationEMBED More News Videos Sarah Fuller, the first woman to score in a Power Five conference football game, says she's been invited to attend President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Wednesday. "Sarah Thomas has made history again as the first female Super Bowl official," said Troy Vincent, Sr., the NFL's executive vice resident of football operations. "Her elite performance and commitment to excellence has earned her the right...
    A woman has revealed how her Christmas present from her father led to the revelation of an epic family secret. Cat McDonald, from Nashville, Tennessee, took to TikTok to explain her father gave the entire family ancestral DNA tests for Christmas. Because of her surname and red hair, she has always defined herself as 'Irish', but the results of the DNA test showed she has Norwegian, British and and German heritage and what's more, a paternal DNA match that was not her father.  The saga became even more outrageous when her father recognised the name of the person as an 'old family friend', who Cat claims is a billionaire.   However, after 'driving across the country' to give him a letter, he refused to meet with her.  TikTok users have been gripped by the tale and suggested that Cat's father knew what he was doing by giving her the DNA test...
    NOVATO, Calif. (KGO) -- Time is running out for the 1.4 million workers who suddenly were cut off from unemployment benefits.The EDD gives them 10 days to prove they are not fraudsters or lose their benefits -- possibly for good.RELATED: Class action lawsuit filed against Bank of America for rampant unemployment fraudBut many are hitting roadblocks trying to verify their identities. One woman shows what happened when she tried to verify - a surprising result.This viewer tried for days to prove her identity using the EDD's new system -- called "ID.me." Then she put in the wrong information - that changed everything.When we last saw Tarri O'Donnell of Novato she was desperately trying to prove she's really Tarri O'Donnell. "I uploaded my passport, my driver's license," she told us."Then it asked me to hold the phone up to my face and it did a scan of my face," she said.RELATED:...
    Hobby Mexico City / 19.01.2021 18:51:53 The Mexican women’s team is experiencing a true revolutionWell, now, its main categories will be led by women; Monica Vergara will be in charge of the Tri Mayor where she will seek to put the team in the Top 10 worldwide. For many, this decision was expected and deserved, since Vergara has good experience directing the women’s team, his greatest achievement was recently lived when led the Tri Sub 17 to the final of the Uruguay World Cup 2018, which he lost to Spain. However, Mónica Vergara also knows what it is to defend tricolor colors, She was a player and participated with the Mexican national team in the 1999 United States World Cup, the 2002 Under 19 World Cup in Canada and in the 2002 and 2006 Gold Cups. In 2011 she began her journey as a coach and...
    Contrary to what his more than ten years and 23 films might suggest, The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) was born almost accidentally. The studio did not hold the film rights to its most iconic print characters, leading to it turning to heroes less known to the general public. This apparent weakness became one of the franchise’s greatest strengths. Not only because the characters in question made up the core of the Avengers, but because it allowed him to grow horizontally in the absence of a central axis in the story, unlike for example the X-Men who could never completely do without Wolverine. This treatment has allowed him to adjust without major complications to the infinity of variants that have arisen along the way., like the abrupt inclusion of Spider-Man. However, it has also facilitated the maximum use of its different characters when the bases of the plot require it. Such...
    Puebla, Pue.- Elements of the State Attorney General’s Office (FGE) detained the alleged feminicide Susana Cerón Zenteno, who was an element of the State Police, in the state of Chiapas. The man arrested today responds to the name of Efrén, he is a former state policeman and is accused of the disappearance and death of his sentimental partner. The now-deceased woman was reported missing since November 7 of last year and was finally found dead on the 19th of the same month, before which the Special Prosecutor for Disappearance of Persons (FED), belonging to the FGE, carried out the corresponding investigations. that made it possible to locate and detain the alleged murderer in that state after two months of the murder. The accused was transferred to the city of Puebla to be at the disposal of a control judge for the crimes of disappearance of a person...
    TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — The New Jersey Supreme court has overturned a man’s bank robbery conviction because of a prosecutor’s reference to a classic horror movie. During closing arguments in the case against Damon Williams, the prosecutor showed jurors a photo from the movie “The Shining” depicting a character played by Jack Nicholson telling his terrified wife and son, “Here’s Johnny!” moments after breaking through a door with an axe. The reference was meant to illustrate that actions can speak louder than words, and to support the prosecutor’s contention that Williams should be convicted of a more serious offense even though no threatening words were spoken to the bank teller in Camden County in 2014. The jury convicted Williams of second-degree robbery, which requires the use of force or the threat of force, rather than the less serious crime of third-degree theft. Prosecutors argued that Williams’ conduct before and after...
    The sister of an Arizona woman who was missing for a week before she was found in the desert in a critical condition Sunday has revealed the family remains mystified about the disappearance  Jessica Goodwin, 28, was reported missing on January 11 after calling out sick from her job as a chiropractor and leaving her home under suspicious circumstances. She was found on Sunday on an American Indian reservation near Phoenix, Arizona, after cops tracked down her cell phone signal and was airlifted to hospital with severe dehydration. Her sister Angelina Goodwin says Jessica is recovering in hospital and responding to treatment but that the family still has 'no details as to what happened yet'.  Jessica Goodwin, 28, was found on Sunday afternoon near Phoenix at 4.45pm in a critical condition after being missing for six days. Her family has yet to discover any details about her disappearance. She...
    AP Photo/Danny Karnik A woman will officiate the Super Bowl for the first time in NFL history this year. Sarah Thomas, who became the NFL's first full-time female referee in 2015, will act as down judge in next month's Super Bowl LV. The 47-year-old was also the first woman to officiate a major college football game, an NCAA bowl game, and an NFL playoff game. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Sarah Thomas is once again set to make history. The 47-year-old referee will become the first woman in NFL history to officiate a Super Bowl game. The groundbreaking milestone comes 54 years after the first Super Bowl game took place and just six years after Thomas made history as the first full-time female official in the league.—NFL (@NFL) January 19, 2021Thomas worked her way up the ranks throughout her quarter-century-long officiating career. She first commanded the...
    Gwyneth Paltrow, actress and owner of lifestyle brand Goop that was established in 2008, launched a vagina-scented candle last year. This particular product was won by a woman named Jody Thompson, 50, through an online quiz and now she claims that it exploded in her living room, reports The Sun. The product named ‘This Smells Like My Vagina’ had raised eyeballs back then and now for altogether a different reason and the incident has triggered meme fest on Twitter. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Team Sniffed Her Vagina to Make Sure the Vagina Candle Smelled like Her Genitals? Know More. Jody Thompson, describing the incident as ‘inferno’ in her living room, told the tabloid, “the candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere.” She also stated, “It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s vagina candle exploded in my...
    A 23 year old pregnant Minnesota woman was shot in the stomach on Sunday evening, but the bullet missed the unborn baby and the woman is expected to survive, according to WCCO-TV. A pregnant Minnesota woman was shot in the stomach, but both she and her unborn baby survived (Photo by 10 Face/Shutterstock) The shooting occurred inside an apartment on the 1300 block of Park Street in St. Paul, Minnesota, according to a WCCO-TV News report. When the St. Paul Police arrived, the woman’s 26 year-old husband reportedly said it was an accident and claimed he had dropped the gun and it discharged. He was arrested and taken into custody by police and faces pending charges of second-degree aggravated assault. (RELATED: REPORT: Babysitter Packed Bag, Fled State After Child Shot Himself In The Head With Unattended Gun) “Thankfully, she’s expected to survive and (double thankfully) the bullet missed the unborn...
    (CNN)Sarah Thomas already made history when she was named the first permanent female NFL official in 2015, and became the first female to officiate an NFL playoff game in 2019. Now, she's about to take her accomplishments up a notch. Thomas has been selected to be part of the officiating crew for Super Bowl LV in Tampa, Florida on February 7, according to the NFL, thus becoming the first woman in history to do so. She will be the down judge in the crew of eight officials, the league announced on Tuesday."Sarah Thomas has made history again as the first female Super Bowl official," NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations, Troy Vincent, Sr. said in a statement. "Her elite performance and commitment to excellence has earned her the right to officiate the Super Bowl. Congratulations to Sarah on this well-deserved honor."
    Kamala Harris and Doug Emhoff. Carolyn Kaster/AP Kamala Harris and Doug Emhoff met on a blind date and married in 2014. Emhoff, a lawyer, has accompanied Harris to campaign events, debates, and the DNC. Harris will be the next vice president, and Emhoff quit his law firm to focus on his role as second gentleman. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris will become the first Black female vice president in American history, and her husband Doug Emhoff the country's first-ever second gentleman. Emhoff describes meeting Kamala Harris as "love at first sight." The two were set up on a blind date by one of Harris' friends in 2013, and they married the following year. Here's a timeline of their relationship.
    A 23-year-old woman has showed off the stunning results of her jaw and chin surgery in a fascinating TikTok video.  On December 14, Jax from Kansas City underwent a total temporomandibular joint (TMJ) replacement, a chin augmentation, and bone surgery on her face. The young woman has documented the surgery and her recovery on TikTok, sharing the incredible before-and-after photos of her transformation. Wonders of modern medicine! A 23-year-old woman has showed off the stunning results of her jaw and chin surgery in a fascinating TikTok video Before: Jax, 23, suffered from condylar resorption, a disorder of the temporomandibular joint, which is the joint that makes the jaw open and close Health: In condylar resorption, the bone forming the round part of the joint is broken down. While the condition changed her face shape, it also caused several painful medical issues Tough stuff: It left her in...
    The Texas real estate broker who bragged about traveling to the US Capitol riots on a private jet says she only went because a 'very cute guy' invited her - before he 'hit it off with another woman.  Jennifer 'Jenna' Ryan, 50, of Frisco, turned herself into authorities last week for her role in the January 6 Capitol siege that left five people dead.  She was released from custody hours later and returned home, where she demanded that President Donald Trump pardon her from federal charges of knowingly entering a restricted building and disorderly conduct.  Ryan has now claimed that she decided to go to DC on a whim after receiving a Facebook message from a handsome stranger looking for people to join him at the rally Trump was holding at the White House.  'He was adorable,' the single realtor - who said she loves Trump, firmly believes his unfounded claims of voter...
    The president of the Rochester, New York, chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) recently admitted he accidentally sent a picture of his genitalia to a 19-year-old colleague, as reported by Fox News. Ernest Flagler-Mitchell, also a legislator in Monroe County, said the picture was “intended” for his “wife” but accidentally sent to a person he “was working with,” the Democrat and Chronicle reported. County Legislator Ernest Flagler-Mitchell was named president of the new NAACP chapter today. And then two hours later he sent a statement about an explicit photo he sent to a 19-year-old woman. https://t.co/7xALD3cuc9 — Will Cleveland (@WillCleveland13) January 16, 2021 The 19-year-old has argued the incident is sexual harassment, according to Fox News. Flagler-Mitchell said he apologized to the woman in the direct fallout of sending the picture, and added the woman accepted his apology and “assured me that they...
    Apple TV app – Movies US charts: 1. Tenet 2. News of the World 3. Promising Young Woman 4. The War with Grandpa 5. Honest Thief 6. The Croods: A New Age 7. American Skin 8. Redemption Day 9. Greenland 10. What About Bob? Apple TV app – Movies US charts – Independent: 1. Promising Young Woman 2. The Dissident 3. Skyfire 4. Some Kind of Heaven 5. Assassins 6. Love Sarah 7. MLKFBI 8. The Informer 9. Hunter Hunter 10. The Phenomenon Copyright © 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.
    Former civil servant, Anchan Preelert, was sentenced to 43 years in prison in Thailand for sharing audio clips on social media that were considered insulting to Thailand’s monarchy, the New York Times reported. Preelert was given the longest sentence on record for breaking Thailand’s lèse-majesté law, which states that defaming senior members of the royal family is a crime. Preelert allegedly shared videos on social media of a talk show that had made defamatory comments about Thailand’s monarchy. She was initially sentenced to 87 years, but her term was cut in half after she pleaded guilty, Amnesty International reported. A senior researcher on Thailand for Human Rights Watch, Sunai Phasuk, stated, “Today’s court verdict is shocking and sends a spine-chilling signal that not only criticisms of the monarchy won’t be tolerated but that they will also be severely punished,” reported the New York Times. Over 220 people, including children, have been charged for...
    A MAN has been charged with attempted murder after a woman was shot in the face. Cops were called to a home in Derby last week after the woman was seriously hurt. 1A man has been charged with attempted murder after a woman was shot in the face in DerbyCredit: Google Earth Detectives probing the horror incident say a 32-year-old man is due in the dock. Officials from Derbyshire Police rushed to a home in residential Warren Street on Monday, January 11. There, the officers found a woman in her 30s with serious facial injuries. She was rushed to hospital and is recovering. Police immediately launched a manhunt - and at the weekend, Tyrone Harvey, of Birmingham, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. He's now been charged with the offence, as well as separate charges of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and failing to provide a...
    CELAYA, Gto., January 18 (OEM-Informex) .- A woman was murdered, apparently by her partner, inside her home, in the Industriales subdivision of this city, derived from a family fight, as well as the man he was injured and died upon arrival at the hospital. It was at 1:40 p.m. that a fight was reported to 911 inside a home located on Construccion Street of the Fraccionamiento Industriales, where there were at least two wounded by a sharp weapon. Elements of the Municipal Police arrived at the site, who corroborated the report, and called an ambulance to give first aid to the two victims, being a man and a woman between 35 and 45 years of age, unfortunately the woman no longer counted with vital signs, for which they only transferred the male to a hospital for medical attention. Two versions are said: that he started a fight as was customary...
    Federal authorities are looking for a woman who, according to her ex-partner, took a laptop from the office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, during the Capitol riots that occurred a couple of weeks ago. However, the FBI said in an arrest warrant issued Sunday that Riley June Williams has not been charged with robbery, but only with trespassing on Capitol Hill and disturbing the public order. FBI agents said a caller claiming to be Williams’ ex said friends of hers showed him a video of the woman taking a laptop or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller said Williams intended to sell the device to a friend in Russia, who planned to sell it to the Russian foreign intelligence service, but that the plan failed and she still has the device or destroyed it. The FBI reported that the matter remains under...
    WWE veteran Natalya Neidhart gave fans a very busty treat as the veteran wrestler set a record winning her 1,500th match - a new record. The 38-year-old posted a moody picture to her instagram in a low-cut top before the Canadian-born star went one-on-one against Liv Morgan on Friday night SmackDown. 10Natalya posted this photo on her Instagram with the caption "???????? #SmackDown"Credit: WWE/ Eric Johnson Photography 10Natalya has competed in most the WWE PPV matches of any woman Credit: Instagram The match ended with Neidhart rolling up Morgan for the pin and victory. The Ironwoman of WWE has now won the most matches of any woman in the company - and it's not her first record. 10Neidhart has captured the Divas (pictured) and SmackDown championshipsCredit: Instagram 10Prior to WWE, Neidhart wrestled all over the world, including Japan and CanadaCredit: Instagram She is the first third-generation female superstar,...
    Craig Barritt/Getty Images Matt James, the next lead of 'The Bachelor,' poses at an event. A woman on TikTok shared that she had a brief relationship with Matt James about a year before he stepped into his role as The Bachelor. She also shared that she was approached by ABC about being one of the contestants on the show. The user, @ffion_ayre, wrote, “when u almost go on bachelor but met the loml instead.” The TikTok post then shows a lengthy conversation with James on Instagram that appears to begin in July 2019 and continues until at least September 2019. The video later shows an email from The Bachelor casting director Sandy Mehlman from August 2020. “Hi Ffion, it was nice meeting you!” the email reads, in part. “If you are interested, please complete the attached application and email it back to me along with 10-15 recent pics...
    After a first complaint in December, Deborah and her lawyer lodged a new complaint last week with the constitution of a civil party for “violence by a person holding public authority having resulted in permanent mutilation”. They are awaiting the appointment of an investigating judge and new investigative acts. On December 10 at the end of the afternoon, this young woman of 23, four and a half months pregnant, is in a shopping center in Garges-lès-Gonesse (Val-d’Oise) accompanied by her cousin of 22 years. Police officers on patrol ask the two women to put on the mask. “We said yes right away,” says Deborah, explaining that the policewoman decides despite everything to issue them. When leaving the place, “we were in conversation with my cousin. She (the policewoman) came back to us running and grabbed my cousin’s wrist” in order to question her for “contempt”, affirms Deborah. Then she...
    Liam Neeson is proving to be the king of the North American box office throughout the pandemic. The actor’s previous movie "Honest Thief" shot to the top of the box office in October amid a slew of theater closures that prompted several movie studios to postpone their major blockbuster releases until at least 2021. Now, the 68-year-old action star can boast a second film at the top of the charts, the action thriller "The Marksman."  According to Variety, the film debuted at No. 1 with $3.2 million in ticket sales and is expected to close out the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend with $3.7 million across 1,975 locations. That means it’s a likely contender to finally unseat "Wonder Woman: 1984" in its third week in theaters.  GAL GADOT TALKS HOW WONDER WOMAN IS A SYMBOL OF 'LOVE, PEACE AND HOPE' Liam Neeson dominates the box office for the second...
    More than a week has passed since screenshots of those frightening alleged DM’s between Armie Hammer and a series of women first surfaced—and now, the actor has reportedly issued an apology, although not for the reason many might think. For days, pop-culture obsessives have been aghast over the screenshots, which have not been confirmed by any official source but appear to show that the actor once described himself as a “cannibal,” and harbors slave and rape fantasies. Beyond that, other messages and on-the-record interviews from one of his exes allege that Hammer was also, at the very least, mentally and emotionally abusive. The actor brushed the claims off as “bullshit” in a broad statement announcing his departure from the Jennifer Lopez rom-com Shotgun Wedding. Tabloids, naturally, have spent the past week digging up all sorts of dirt on the Call Me by Your Name actor—including a private Instagram account...
    A woman has documented her very first kiss online, at the age of 24, after creating  an online application form for candidates and taking a Covid-19 test before travelling to meet her date. M'Lynn Martin, from San Diego, California, took to TikTok to share the video talking her followers through the virtual love story, which ended with her meeting up with Ian, from Los Angeles, to share a kiss. She sais she had been flooded with applicants from 'all over the place', but chose Ian because his was the best - although she didn't reveal what he'd said to win her over.  However, social media fans were very supportive of the move before begging the pair to start dating.
    “ Delphine Amarzit has been appointed Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Euronext Paris and member of the Euronext management board ” from March 15, 2021, announced this Monday, January 18, the stock market operator Euronext, which oversees six European stock exchanges (Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Olso), in a press release. This enarque thus succeeds to Anthony Attia, appointed at the same time director of primary markets and “post-market”, a vertical on which the group wants to accelerate, with the upcoming acquisition of Borsa Italiana. This announcement did not worry the activities of the group since around 11:15 am, Euronext shares gained 1.03% to 93.50 euros in a market down 0.22%. A former advisor to Fillon Deputy Director General in charge of … Follow La Tribune Share economic information, receive our newsletters
    Kamala Harris will resign from the Senate at noon as she prepares to be sworn into office as the nation's first female vice president. 'This is not goodbye,' she wrote in an op-ed for the San Francisco Chronicle. 'As I resign from the Senate, I am preparing to take an oath that would have me preside over it.' She noted she was prepared to cast tie-breaking votes in the chamber, which will be a 50 Democrat, 50 Republican split, but added she hoped senators would find 'common ground.' 'Since our nation's founding, only 268 tie-breaking votes have been cast by a Vice President. I intend to work tirelessly as your Vice President, including, if necessary, fulfilling this Constitutional duty. At the same time, it is my hope that rather than come to the point of a tie, the Senate will instead find common ground and do the work of the...
    A woman has initiated a social media debate after questioning whether it's 'normal' to shower with your back to the water, rather than facing it.  Alice, from Crystal Palace, who 'always' faces away from the water, took to Twitter and penned: 'Help me settle a debate. It’s normal to shower with your back to the shower right? Not facing the water?' And it wasn't long before shower lovers across the nation took to the comments section - with very mixed responses. 'Back to the shower, for one simple reason, when washing you're not going to bend forward to wash your legs and headbutt the wall,' wrote one, while a second admitted: 'I am SHOCKED. I just assumed EVERYONE faced the water.  'Back to the shower is for hangover recovery only, usually breathing deeply and steadying yourself against the wall, praying you’re not pushing sick down the plug hole before the time’s...
    A 28-year-old woman who contracted coronavirus three months ago is urging long Covid sufferers not to ignore ongoing symptoms, after doctors found blood clots on both of her lungs.  Sharing her battle with the virus on Instagram, Rachel Gunn, 28, who lives in Ireland, explained that she was in bed for nearly two weeks in October 2020 after first contracting Covid-19.  After initially appearing to recover from the illness, the previously healthy 28-year-old returned to work but has been plagued by health problems in the three months since - and has now been told she could be on blood thinning medication for more than a year.   The side-effects of the virus manifested in breathing difficulties, loss of taste and headaches. However by December, Rachel says she began to experience extreme fatigue, heart palpitations and even found walking up the stairs left her breathless.  Long Covid is still rare and accounts for...
    CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 26-year-old woman was shot to death in her car late Sunday night in the Garfield Park neighborhood.Police said that someone pulled up next to the woman and fired shots at her just after 11 p.m.The woman was stopped at a red light in the 700-block of North Hamlin Avenue when she was struck in the head twice.The 26-year-old was taken to Stroger Hospital where police said she died.A source told ABC7 that the victim was not known to police.No one was in custody early Monday morning as Area Four detectives investigated the fatal shooting.There was no description of the offender or the vehicle.Sunday's homicide added to a long list of weekend violence in Chicago.Twenty-three people were shot, six fatally across the city since Friday evening.Last weekend, five people were killed.
    A woman has told of her horror after discovering 'cameras and a two-way mirror' hidden in the bathroom wall of her new home, which was previously used by members of a drugs cartel. Annabell Mickelson, 18, who moved into the house in Arizona with her family, took to TikTok to explain how she first became suspicious there was something creepy going on when she noticed a mirror was entirely attached to the wall. In the short clip, which she captioned 'I'm a little scared!' Annabell, her grandfather and boyfriend can be seen investigating their new surroundings and cutting into the wall. There, they unveil some old cabinets, a two-way mirror, along with some wires they believe were used for secret cameras.  Annabell Mickelson, 18, from Arizona, has told of her horror after discovering 'cameras and a two-way mirror' (pictured) hidden in the bathroom wall of her new home ...
    As English actress Carey Mulligan’s new thriller comedy film Promising Young Woman is winning Oscar buzz, the actor got a new fan – that is media personality – Paris Hilton. According to Page Six, the film features Hilton’s 2006 song, Stars Are Blind, in a scene where Mulligan and co-star Bo Burnham duet in a pharmacy. Paris Hilton Admits She Does Feel ‘Responsible’ for Kids Being Obsessed with Social Media On Friday (local time), Hilton gave her thanks to Mulligan and director Emerald Fennell — who also wrote the film, posting to Instagram: “Just watched Promising Young Woman. Loved it!” Paris Hilton Comes In Supports Of Friend Britney Spears Amid Free Britney Movement, Says ‘Its Not Fair That She Has No Control of Her Life’ Paris Hilton Shares Scene From Promising Young Woman Featuring Her Song She added, “So honoured and proud my song #StarsAreBlind was part...
    Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will resign her Senate seat on Monday, two days before being sworn in along with President-elect Joe Biden. | 01/17/2021 | ionicons-v5-c20: 01 | Agencies | Wilmington, Del. – California Governor Gavin Newsom is aware of the decision and will appoint Alex Padilla, currently California’s secretary of state, to replace her in the two years left to him, relatives said. Padilla will be the first Hispanic senator from California, a state with a 40% Latino population. Newsom announced his selection in December, following intense negotiations to succeed Harris in the upper house. Harris will not deliver a farewell address to the full Senate. That body will not meet again until Tuesday, the eve of the inauguration and two weeks after fanatic supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol. That episode, Harris stated in an interview Sunday, « was seismic, it was...
    ABC Eazy Nwachukwu and Clare Crawley on night one of The Bachelorette. Uzoma “Eazy” Nwachukwu went silent on social media before the end of his run on The Bachelorette and didn’t appear at the “Men Tell All” special in December amid allegations that he raped a woman a decade ago. After nearly two months away from Instagram, Nwachukwu returned to social media in January and appeared to deny the claims. “There’s been a lot of serious things said about me that aren’t true,” Nwachukwu wrote in part on an Instagram post. “But I came out of this year appreciating friends and family that know me and the man I am.” The allegations surfaced in October when a woman tweeted about a non-consensual sexual experience she had with Nwachukwu. An investigation conducted by ABC into the matter was ruled “inconclusive” and Nwachukwu continued to get air time on the...
    Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will resign her Senate seat on Monday, two days before being sworn in along with President-elect Joe Biden. | 01/17/2021 | ionicons-v5-c20: 01 | Agencies | Wilmington, Del. – California Governor Gavin Newsom is aware of the decision and will appoint Alex Padilla, currently California’s secretary of state, to replace her in the two years left to him, relatives said. Padilla will be the first Hispanic senator from California, a state with a 40% Latino population. Newsom announced his selection in December, following intense negotiations to succeed Harris in the upper house. Harris will not deliver a farewell address to the full Senate. That body will not meet again until Tuesday, the eve of the inauguration and two weeks after fanatic supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol. That episode, Harris stated in an interview Sunday, « was seismic, it was...
    U.S. Capitol Building A Connecticut woman was arrested Saturday at an inauguration checkpoint after she claimed to be a member of the presidential cabinet, according to a police report obtained by WJLA. Linda MaGovern, 63, was sent to United Medical Center to undergo an evaluation after she was apprehended. Cops claim she drove up to a checkpoint at First and Columbus Circle NE at about 8:45 a.m. She presented officers a military police challenge coin, claimed to be “a law enforcement officer and a part of the presidential cabinet.” According to the official story, police said they told her to park her car, turn off the vehicle, and show her driver’s license. Instead, she allegedly drove forward, fleeing. Authorities said they arrested her on Massachusetts Avenue. MaGovern is charged with false impersonation of an officer, failure to obey an officer, and fleeing from a law enforcement officer. This incident happens amid...
    A painting bought for $1 at a clearance sale in 1973 is likely the work of the great Australian artist Tom Roberts (pictured)  A dirty old canvas bought for $1 at a clearance sale in 1973 is likely the work of the great Australian artist Tom Roberts and could be worth $50,000. The painting, known as Portrait of a Woman, sat abandoned in a shed in the New South Wales Hunter Valley for perhaps 45 years and until recently its sitter remained a mystery. Now a retired lawyer from Newcastle believes she has identified the woman in the portrait, as well as dispelling any doubts it was Roberts who painted her in the 1890s. Roberts is regarded as one of Australia's foremost artists, famed for his landscapes and responsible for iconic works including Bailed Up, Shearing the Rams and The Golden Fleece.   He was also a noted portraitist and...
    As befits any act of magic, its origins are somewhat mysterious. But, although there are versions that maintain that the trick comes from ancient Egypt, and others that it was first performed before Pope Pius VII at the beginning of the 19th century, there is a general consensus that they have little foundation. What is documented is that 100 years ago the British magician PT Selbit was the first who introduced an assistant in a wooden drawer as part of his act, closed the drawer and proceeded to saw it in two, before a shocked audience. It happened at the Finsbury Park Empire theater in London, January 17, 1921. The woman split in the middle trick would become a boom in the 1920s and become one of the most iconic magic tricks of all time. A century later, it is still part of the repertoire of many illusionists,...
    New York : As befits any act of magic, its origins are somewhat mysterious. But, although there are versions that maintain that the trick comes from ancient Egypt, and others that it was first performed before Pope Pius VII at the beginning of the 19th century, there is a general consensus that they have little foundation. What is documented is that 100 years ago the British magician PT Selbit was the first who introduced an assistant in a wooden drawer as part of his act, closed the drawer and proceeded to saw it in two, before a shocked audience. It happened at the Finsbury Park Empire theater in London, January 17, 1921. The woman split in the middle trick would become a boom in the 1920s and become one of the most iconic magic tricks of all time. A century later, it is still part of the repertoire of...