Monday, Mar 01, 2021 - 08:30:45
13 results - (0.000 seconds)

’disgusting abuse:

    A Florida county commissioner is facing growing calls to resign over her 'disgusting abuse of power' after she created a 'VIP list' of vaccine recipients from two wealthy zip codes - and also added herself to the exclusive list. Manatee County Commissioner Vanessa Baugh worked with the state to open the exclusive three-day pop-up vaccination site at the Premier Sports Campus in Lakewood Ranch for residents living in the 34202 and 34211 zip codes. Baugh admitted she directed staff to give the 3,000 per day vaccine doses only to residents aged 65 and over in the two affluent zip codes, which cover some of the richest neighborhoods in Florida. She also bumped herself, Lakewood Ranch developer Rex Jensen, Jensen's father and two of her former neighbors who didn't live in the zip codes onto the VIP list. The scandal comes as the remaining roughly 110,000 Manatee County residents aged 65 and...
    THIS is the sickening a moment a foul-mouthed yob spat at a parking warden while claiming 'I have corona'. Graham Swinbourne, 39, was recorded on the warden's bodycam during the 'disgusting' attack in Gravesend, Kent. ???? Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates 3Swinbourne spat at the parking warden while claiming he had CovidCredit: Gravesham Borough Council He confronted the victim after spotting his vehicle was being issued with a ticket in July last year. After repeatedly swearing at the warden and attempting to block his view of the registration plate, Swinbourne then spat at the officer and claimed to be infected with Covid. Police were called and Swinbourne was later charged with common assault. He pleaded guilty to the offence at Medway Magistrates Court earlier this month and was today slapped with a 12-month community order. The order includes a 7pm -...
    SCOTT McTOMINAY hit out at the “absolutely disgusting” racist abuse suffered by his Manchester United team-mates — as Instagram finally vowed to punish offenders. Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Axel Tuanzebe and Manchester United Women’s Lauren James joined a growing list of black footballers who have been sent vile messages this season. 4Scott McTominay says meeting 'one of his brothers' Axel Tuanzebe at training, knowing the defender has been racially abused, feels horribleCredit: Rex Features 4Axel Tuanzebe has joined a big list of targets for disgusting online commentsCredit: Getty Images - Getty 4Scott McTominay believes it's an 'absolute shambles' that players like Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial still face abuse onlineCredit: Getty - Pool A man who abused West Brom’s Romaine Sawyers was arrested last week. McTominay said: “It’s a disgrace. Honestly, it makes me feel sick coming in seeing Axel the next day after the game. “It’s an absolute shambles....
    SHEFFIELD UNITED have brought in the police over “cowardly, disgusting and inhumane” online abuse of their players. Blades boss Chris Wilder demanded the guilty are ‘nailed’, insisting: “No one should be able to get away with it.” 2Sheffield United are talking with policeCredit: PA:Press Association Wilder’s plea follows death threats to ref Mike Dean after sending off Tomas Soucek in West Ham’s weekend Prem draw with Fulham — and racist abuse of a number of top-flight stars this season, including Manchester United and England striker Marcus Rashford. Dean, 52, has had his request not to ref a Prem game at weekend granted. And ahead of tonight’s FA Cup fifth-round tie against Bristol City, Wilder said: “I’m not going to talk about it in detail but there’s ongoing stuff at our club with the police and they’ve been brilliant dealing with it. “There’s a line and it’s been stepped over. Mike...
    RIO FERDINAND has demanded the government to intervene in the 'disgusting sitation' of social media racism. Manchester United star Marcus Rashford is the latest in a long line of footballers who have been targetted with sick racist abuse online. 3Rio Ferdinand believes the time is right for the government to step in on social media racismCredit: BT Sport "To be reactive is too late, someone has already been hit by this.""They have to be in a place where they want to make change."@rioferdy5 calls on the government and social media platforms to do more to prevent racist abuse. pic.twitter.com/VllmT2k14a— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) February 2, 2021 School meals hero Rashford, 23, revealed he was hit with a string of abusive slurs about his skin colour on Instagram on Saturday following his side’s 0-0 draw with Arsenal. Police are now investigating the incidents. His team-mates Axel Tuanzebe and Anthony Martial...
    ANTHONY MARTIAL asked Manchester United to help with extra security at his home after he was targeted by racist trolls. The 25-year-old received vile abuse online following his team's shock 2-1 defeat to Sheffield United at Old Trafford. 2United superstar Anthony Martial pictured with stunning partner Melanie His wife, Melanie, was also sent death threats and racist abuse on her Instagram page after the match. The MailOnline claim that the 'concerned' and 'angered' couple approached United after the incident. Martial and his partner - who have a young son - asked the club to help them with security at their family home. United have refused to comment - but it is understood that the club were more than happy to help. Team-mate Axel Tuanzebe was also attacked by racist trolls after the 2-1 defeat. Tuanzebe responded to the vile racists by uploading a powerful...
    PIERS Morgan today announced he wants to spearhead a campaign to fine vile racists £100,000 for each offensive social media post. The Good Morning Britain host, 55, said the tough measure would see incidents stop within a month. 5Piers Morgan raged against online racists this morningCredit: ITV Speaking after footballer Marcus Rashford was subject to disgusting abuse over the weekend, Piers raged: "These racist yobs, thugs, criminals - I would imagine in some cases - start finding out who they are. "Social media should have an obligation for real name, real pic, and workplace so we all know who each other is, not some anonymous egg or smiley face. "When we catch these people, take them to court and fine them £100,000 each time there is vile racist abuse. Let me tell you, it stops in a month. Why should footballers be subject to this abuse? It's disgusting."...
    OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER has hit out at the ‘disgusting’ and ‘unacceptable’ racist abuse suffered by two of his players. Anthony Martial and Axel Tuanzebe were both targeted on social media following Manchester United’s 2-1 midweek defeat to Sheffield United. 2Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has supported Anthony Martial (right) and Axel Tuanzebe following sick racist abuse onlineCredit: Getty Images - Getty 2Tuanzebe was targeted following his first Premier League start of the seasonCredit: Getty Images - Getty And Red Devils boss Solskjaer said: “It's just incredible we have these scenes still, this abuse in 2021. “We’ve been campaigning for a long time now with the Premier League and I think it's working but there are still some people that haven't got it. “They hide behind social media, be anonymous and it's unacceptable and it's disgusting. “They're not Man United fans when this happens. You have to feel sorry for these individuals.” Solskjaer...
    LITTLE People, Big World's Isabel Roloff slammed a troll who accused her husband, Jacob, of lying about his past sexual abuse by a former producer on the show. Jacob, 23, made the shocking accusations last month as he revealed that the alleged encounter remains a "traumatic memory." 11Little People, Big World's Isabel Roloff slammed a troll who accused her husband, Jacob, of lying about his past sexual abuseCredit: Instagram 11The young couple tied the knot in 2019Credit: Instagram / @Jacobroloff45 It all kicked off when a troll decided to send their own thoughts on Jacob's claims -- one the person didn't support as they wrote: "I'm sorry, but I do not believe you Jacob." The troll then went on to praise the accused as a "very respected" and "wonderful producer." The user was not done there as in their extremely long message they once again bashed Jacob as a...
    BOURMENOUTH have backed calls for social media companies to step up after Junior Stanislas suffered 'completely intolerable' racist abuse following his winner against Stoke. The winger, 31, was targeted on Twitter after his goal helped the Cherries to a 1-0 win on Saturday. 4Stanislas is congratulated by Bournemouth team-mates after scoring the winner against StokeCredit: Getty Images - Getty 4Stanislas celebrates against Stoke after scoring his seventh goal in 17 league games this seasonCredit: Getty Images - Getty One single user sent 'multiple tweets of racial abuse alongside vile insults about the midfielder's family', a statement from the South Coast club revealed. Bournemouth chief executive Neill Blake added: "It is both disgusting and completely intolerable that anyone could be subjected to the racial abuse that Junior has received. "I am astounded that people believe writing and posting these comments is acceptable. "We will be contacting Twitter and the Football Association...
    BRIGHT OSAYI-SAMUEL has shared the 'disgusting' racist abuse he received after QPR's 1-1 draw with Norwich. The forward’s Instagram account was targeted by a poster who compounded a series of offences and disgusting messages by using monkey and banana emojis. 2Bright Osayi-Samuel scored in the 84th minute of the clash against NorwichCredit: Rex Features Rangers have urged Instagram to help uncover the full identity of “Youssef” to ensure he is punished. Osayi-Samuel received the abuse after netting the late equalising penalty in the 1-1 draw which, in addition to the despicable language saw him accused of costing “Youssef” “a lot of money”. The striker showed maturity with his response, writing: “It’s disgusting and painful to be receiving messages like this.” QPR director of football Les Ferdinand and Rangers chief executive Lee Hoos proved the club’s determination to ensure significant action follows. Ferdinand said: “This type of abuse on social...
    ATLANTA — Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) described a report about mistreatment of children at a church camp that her opponent, Democrat Rev. Raphael Warnock, oversaw in the early 2000s as “disgusting” and said “it should be disqualifying” for his Senate candidacy, providing her remarks in an exclusive interview Monday with Breitbart News. “What we’ve learned today is really very sad. It’s disgusting, should be disqualifying for serving in the U.S. Senate,” Loeffler said shortly after the Washington Free Beacon published report of one of the camp’s attendees recounting his experience there. The attendee, Anthony Washington, who was 12 years old at the time, said he received a financial settlement after filing a lawsuit against the camp alleging child abuse, including an instance of counselors pouring urine on him and punishing him by forcing him to sleep outside. Warnock, who is seeking to unseat Loeffler in Georgia’s January 5 Senate runoff...
    Kelly retweeted a video that showed a man shouting racist abuse at a family in a restaurant alongside an impassioned message. Kelly Clarkson urged her Twitter followers to “keep calling hate out” when she shared a video she described as “disgusting” which showed a man shouting racist abuse at an Asian family in a restaurant. Kelly quoted the video on her account on Monday, July 6, alongside and impassioned message. “THANK YOU SO MUCH to this woman for speaking up and throwing this trash out! Y’all keep standing up for people and for what is right!” Kelly tweeted alongside the clip, which as been viewed over 676,000 times and was shared by Twitter user @JohnRizkallah, a friend of the person who originally shared the clip online. “We all bleed red! Keep calling hate out! It’s unacceptable, ignorant, and disgusting!” the mom of two then continued. The Voice coach added, “Change...
1